nolva not working...any other suggestions?

BossSauce

i did 8 wks of Winstrol (winny) 50 mg/ed and prop 100 mg/ed. i am in week 2 of 6 of 75 mg tren ed w/some prop mixed in as well.

i have been running nolva for about 3 wks now and i don't think it's working. what else can i try? i ran it at 60 mg/day for about a wk, then 40 mg/day for a wk, and now i'm down to 20 mg/day.

it seemed like it was working for a bit, but now it doesn't seem like anything at all. what else can i take? is surgery my only option? does it ever completely go away on it's own w/enough time off?

the nolva i have is from knm so i don't think it is fake. i've never seen a comlaint about them on the boards.

please help me out w/some suggestions!!!!!

^^^bump^^^ anyone?.......please help! this gyno shit fucking sucks! i need to get rid of these lumps under my nips!!!

some people may get signs of gyno from tren....it's very rare...but it can happen....tren use can cause progesterone and in some cases progesterone can casue gyno, and if thats the case Nolva won't help you.

usualy once you stop the tren it will fade, if not I really do not know what to tell you.

i don't know...i am not very knowlegable on where it comes from. all i know is that i have a mass under my right nip that isn't painful, and i have a mass under my left nip that also has a lump on top of it and it is just a little painful.

You only did 60mg for a week and then continued to ramp down. You stated that it was working at first and now it doesn't seem to be.

Ever think maybe it's cause you're only doing 20mg/day now? 20mg won't do shit. I'd go back up to 60mg and continue running it at that dose until it does help.

run it for as long as it takes at 60 mg? i've read that 60 mg should clear it up w/in 3-4 days. would it be unusual for it to take some weeks or maybe months to work?

BossSauce said:
run it for as long as it takes at 60 mg? i've read that 60 mg should clear it up w/in 3-4 days. would it be unusual for it to take some weeks or maybe months to work?

In my experience it will take a few weeks not days. A few days won't do shit.

Back