Nolvadex and clomid Airport(travelling in Eu)

GrowFast

Hello,
I will travel in Eu and i will need to take with me nolvadex and clomid to complete my pct.
Is there going to be any problem?
Is nolvadex and climid illegal or do i need a prescription?

Europe is not a country so you'll have to be more specific.
But generally speaking, both are prescription drugs and would be illegal in most countries.

Europe is not a country so you'll have to be more specific.
But generally speaking, both are prescription drugs and would be illegal in most countries.

So if Europe is not a country, that means Africa is not a country either?
:dance2:

Last edited:
What about Antarctica? That's a whole damn continent, but not a country.... but I digress.....

And yes, all Americans are in fact Americans, but if you are a US American then you are exceptional

A "US American" is a beauty pageant quote if you didn't catch the meaning

What about Antarctica? That's a whole damn continent, but not a country.... but I digress.....

And yes, all Americans are in fact Americans, but if you are a US American then you are exceptional

A "US American" is a beauty pageant quote if you didn't catch the meaning

When im watching the beauty pagents, I prefer Venezuelan American girls then.

well if America is a country, does that make those who live in Central and South Americas Americans?
:fart:

That would be dependent on the person you asked of course. I dont identify as a "European" so yeh.. :p
But getting technical about it, yeh its definitely a legit category.
Question is what comes first ? Continent or country ?

I mean i will travel in 4 different countries so i thought saying europ would be easier and i think most of the airports work in the same way. I mean how likely is it that i will get cought for a few nolva and clomid? Do they really check that well if i put them in a vitamin box or something?

I mean i will travel in 4 different countries so i thought saying europ would be easier and i think most of the airports work in the same way. I mean how likely is it that i will get cought for a few nolva and clomid? Do they really check that well if i put them in a vitamin box or something?

Mostly depends on origin and destination country, besides random checks. I travel a fair share with work and long as you check your luggage (read the pills) in, its very little to worry about. But I also almost always travel in a suit because its business related.
I have however noticed coming from say, Amsterdam vs say Berlin...has different amount of "random checks" lol...

It all boils down to what you're willing to risk as an individual. In most countries you will be fined and the drugs taken away, most countries will bar you from reentry 2-5 years.
Are you ready to resupply mid travel if shit happens ?
Are you ready to take the fine and/or travel bans ?
If you needed visa status, you should read up on what happens. Are they one for each country or one as whole ? Will individual countries or all of them be removed ?

Personally...I would never risk it, maybe one country in a desperate "fuckfuckfuck" situation... but just freely like that ? No way...Too much risk, too much to lose.

Last edited:
Put them in a mon-sun pill carrier. No one will even question it. Throw a fish oil pill in each day as well for a more "healthy" look.

Reactions: IMT
When in each country you can always go to the local GMC store and go out back to see if a guy named Stu is sitting in a blue station wagon blinking his lights on and off at passerbyers.

I travel a lot i put always in my vitamin bottles or supplement pills boxes, never had any problem. With vials i just take out the paper

I travel a lot i put always in my vitamin bottles or supplement pills boxes, never had any problem. With vials i just take out the paper
yup.. i did the same thing when i went to lisbon for 3 weeks..

they dont care brother.. put it in a pill box and move on..

are the pills marked? are the ugl or pharmacy?

if they are not marked its super super easy...

Back