Nolvadex extreme feelings of wellbeing HIGH

GynoPuff

Well I got this same feeling from low dose clomid but now im getting this from 20mg of nolva. I felt so high today I had tears in my eyes after I eat a meal I wanted to hug everyone and cry. Im also peeing a lot and I have lost 6lbs in around a week.

You speaking to the right guy (Megatron) first thing you need to do is get some blood work. If you're so effected emotionally you can't control it, you're seriously out of norm. I'm pretty sure you don't want boobs, get bloods then come back and share them with the forum.

Acne is really common when coming off gear. I had it so bad just from pro-hormones back in the day, that i had to get on accutane.
However, over the years and the more u cycle, the acne eventually goes away. Thats what I've noticed. I know this can add to the depression when youre coming off, I feel for u bro. Keep in mind that it does get better in the future.

I am all set to get bloods in one week.

Are you still on the Nolva?
A week from now might give a different picture on whats going on if you've discontinued the drug.
If you're in the u.s and can buy your own labs... I would get both regular assay and sensitive for Estradiol.
Get a clearer picture.

Are you still on the Nolva?
A week from now might give a different picture on whats going on if you've discontinued the drug.
If you're in the u.s and can buy your own labs... I would get both regular assay and sensitive for Estradiol.
Get a clearer picture.

Well I came off for 3 days because I need bloods done and need to wait around 4-6 weeks bu the gyno rebound off 20mg was insane they started itching and got REALLY puffy! Everyone could notice. So im back on 20mg until I get some Exemestane

Just the words clomid and pct make me quiver.

Like the boys said....blood work! Good move your making already bokk in to get that taken care of.

Well I came off for 3 days because I need bloods done and need to wait around 4-6 weeks bu the gyno rebound off 20mg was insane they started itching and got REALLY puffy! Everyone could notice. So im back on 20mg until I get some Exemestane

No need to come off nolva to get bloods...
if gyno is that much of a problem for you

Pseudogynecomastia is what my user name should be and that is what I got. It is not hard just fat under there really puffy (GynoPuff).... Thanks tb and my apt is Friday for my bloods. Also thanks for the read very interesting. Maybe its other things causing the puffiness but there are no hard lumps yet the other concern is my balls cant wait for bloods.

Last edited:
Its like im getting addicted to nolva and clomid because the clomid DEF makes me feel normal again I HATE feeling my balls pulled so tight to my body I can feel the string stretching that's attached to them. I take 12mg of clomid and I can feel my sack started to droop like its melting.

Back