Nolvadex no good for post cycle therapy (pct) ??

I'm 4 weeks into post cycle therapy (pct) after my test/dbol/eq cycle. I ran my post cycle therapy (pct) as follows:

21 after last shot - 3000iu HCG and 40mg nolva for 7 days
7 days later - 1500iu HCG and 3 more weeks of nolva at 20mg.

My balls came back to size almost immediately after my first shot and, whilst I haven't checked my blood levels, I 'feel' totally normal and recovered and will be quitting post cycle therapy (pct) in 1 week.

I was expecting a crash and didn't get one and ran quite a heavy cycle.

We all react differently but maybe this would suggest that when it comes to post cycle therapy (pct) less is more. I purposely ran low doses for post cycle therapy (pct) out of curiosity as so many bros I hear having problems at post cycle therapy (pct) are running huge doses of HCG/clomid.

DrJMW said:
If your current recovery cycle works for you, then keep doing it--don't fix what isn't broken. If your current recovery cycle isn't working for you, then consider alternatives. Nelson's post cycle therapy (pct) is an option. Does it work for you? You won't know until you try it. Currently, many BB'ers are using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) intermittently throughout their cycles to try to maintain testicular mass. They may run the risk of LH resistance because of chronic use. I say "may" because it doesn't happen 100% of the time. I tend to side with current endocrinology recovery methods and I agree with Bill Llewellyn's thoughts above: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), Nolvadex, and Clomid (as needed). The bottom line: go with what works for YOU. Also, realize that if you do have something to realize, it is worth your while to always do a recovery cycle. If your Testos levels are already out fo the normal range, then you are wasting your time doing recovery.
You have some great posts

liftsiron said:
. Regardless, I do have respect for your ideas, especially in the area of herbal research.
I may have sounded hostile when I said that you were pushing protein factories "unleashed". You do push it, but if you believe in a product, you have every right to endorse it.
jpc2 said that he can remember you adovacating the ingredients, long before protein factory came up with the product. I must say so do I.
pretty much sums up any intelligent/objective persons view on Nelson.

Back