Nolvadex question

kmid

My doctor has booked me in for a testosterone test to check on my levels, i am currently taking nolvadex, i was hoping to get my blood taken this friday but im not due to finish the nolva till next wednesday. Does it make a difference to the test? am i best waiting till i finish the nolva?

personally I would wait til I was done with pct, or even longer, unless ur trying to get on trt

why r u getting a test? r u coming off a cycle? If ur lvls r to low, trt- test replacement therapy

had problems with my erection for a couple of months, the situation is worrying me now so the doctor has put me in for a test to see if the problem is low test levels. i want it to be done as soon as possible but if i have to wait obviously i will have to just wait.

Depending on what you took for your cycle I would wait until your system clears. Plus, that will give you the most accurate results. Unless, you ARE trying to get testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) to help recover.

trt has never been discussed, we are just figuring out the problem, starting with checking my test levels. I was abit naive with trusting a friend of a friend with giving me advice on my 2 courses, after researching myself albeit too late i have realised i took bad advice. first course was 500 deca and 250 test for 10 weeks, no post cycle therapy (pct). 2nd course was taking 500 deca for 8 weeks and 500 test for 10 weeks then 40/20/20/20/20 nolvadex. im currently into week 5 of the nolva. As i say its concerning me a lot now so thats why im lookin to get it done asap

just a smaller question aswell, the past week my testicles have been quite sore, i have read maybe this is a good sign that maybe my testicles are growing? or is this wrong

thanks for your time anyway, its appriciated.

Last edited:
The deca is a long acting ester and lasts 3 to 4 weeks in your system. Did you wait 3 to 4 weeks before starting pct with nolva?
How long ago was ur 1st cycle? How many months in btw cycles? Did u experience increased sex drive and strong erections during your 1st cycle? Bcz that is what testosterone is supposed to do to u.
Deca has been known to cause erectile dysfunction.
Maybe u should wait awhile for bloodwork bcz ur body is not back to normal yet.
Good luck to u.

trt has never been discussed, we are just figuring out the problem, starting with checking my test levels. I was abit naive with trusting a friend of a friend with giving me advice on my 2 courses, after researching myself albeit too late i have realised i took bad advice. first course was 500 deca and 250 test for 10 weeks, no post cycle therapy (pct). 2nd course was taking 500 deca for 8 weeks and 500 test for 10 weeks then 40/20/20/20/20 nolvadex. im currently into week 5 of the nolva. As i say its concerning me a lot now so thats why im lookin to get it done asap

just a smaller question aswell, the past week my testicles have been quite sore, i have read maybe this is a good sign that maybe my testicles are growing? or is this wrong
thanks for your time anyway, its appriciated.

I would like to know the answer to this question????

2nd cycle the deca was stopped at 8 weeks into the cycle test was ran for a further 2 weeks then nolva started 3 weeks after the last test pin

1st cycle was ran last year and finished back end of december but with no post cycle therapy (pct). no problems with erection during the first even though deca was twice as much as test.
2nd cycle was started late march. problems started near the end of my 2nd course, the week after my last test shot i was getting frequent and strong erections but they soon dissapeared and i now struggle to get one and when i do it is weak and unable to maintain for even a short period of time.

i have noticed my testicles have grew slightly since the backend of the cycle and as i said last post have been sore the past week im hoping this is good news.

what im really concerned about is that i have read that people have shut down due to the amount of deca compared to test, is this a possiblility? or am i just overly paranoid

thanks

I would like to know the answer to this question????

'The slight pain will most likely come back again at the end of PCT or shortly after.. This is your testes swelling back up and producing natty test. It lasts a week or so.'

taken from a earlier post on this forum about testicular pain

although the poster also adds its from personel experience and not gospel

Last edited:
just gonna bump this up to see if anybody wants to add anything

to people suggesting waiting till im off the nolva how long after the last tab would be ok to get bloodwork?

I am currently running my first cycle that seems quite similar to yours. How were your results Kmid?

WEEK 1-3: T-PROP 500MG/ML
WEEK 4-14: T-ENT 500MG/ML + DECA 300MG/ML

PS. I HAVE SOME SUS 250 STASHED AWAY AS WELL..SHOULD I CONSIDER ADDING/TRADING OUT ONE OR ANOTHER IN THIS CYCLE???

REASON I ONLY DID 3 WEEKS OF T-PROP IS BECAUSE I ONLY HAD 3 WEEKS OF T- PROP. A GOOD FRIEND/MODERATOR ON ANOTHER SITE SAID IT WOULD BE A GOOD WAY TO BOOST MY SYSTEM AND GET IT READY FOR THE 10 WEEK CYCLE OF T-ENT AND DECA...GOOD ADVICE/BAD ADVICE IDK BUT IVE GAINED 16 LBS IN 3 WEEKS.

ANYWAYS HOPING TO GET SOME QUESTIONS ANSWERED..IVE DONE HOURS OF RESEARCH ALREADY GUYS AND I CANT SEEM TO FIND THE EXACT COMBO THAT IM DOING AND THE RESULTS...MAYBE I OVERLOOKED....BUT PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK IF THIS IS A QUESTION YOU HAVE HAD TO ANSWER A BILLION TIMES....

Last edited:
'The slight pain will most likely come back again at the end of post cycle therapy (pct) or shortly after.. This is your testes swelling back up and producing natty test. It lasts a week or so.'

taken from a earlier post on this forum about testicular pain

although the poster also adds its from personel experience and not gospel

Thanks for the info. My nats hurt all the time-must be working over time.

Thanks for the info. My nats hurt all the time-must be working over time.

no probs mate, as i say it isnt fact just the posters personal opinion, i have looked around and found nothing else suggesting this. But im hoping he is right.

Nobody else out there that can help with this situation.

am i being paranoid that i have shut down? or could the nolva be affecting my libido? really desperate for some sort of explination

I am currently running my first cycle that seems quite similar to yours. How were your results Kmid?

WEEK 1-3: T-PROP 500MG/ML
WEEK 4-14: T-ENT 500MG/ML + DECA 300MG/ML

PS. I HAVE SOME SUS 250 STASHED AWAY AS WELL..SHOULD I CONSIDER ADDING/TRADING OUT ONE OR ANOTHER IN THIS CYCLE???

REASON I ONLY DID 3 WEEKS OF T-PROP IS BECAUSE I ONLY HAD 3 WEEKS OF T- PROP. A GOOD FRIEND/MODERATOR ON ANOTHER SITE SAID IT WOULD BE A GOOD WAY TO BOOST MY SYSTEM AND GET IT READY FOR THE 10 WEEK CYCLE OF T-ENT AND DECA...GOOD ADVICE/BAD ADVICE IDK BUT IVE GAINED 16 LBS IN 3 WEEKS.

ANYWAYS HOPING TO GET SOME QUESTIONS ANSWERED..IVE DONE HOURS OF RESEARCH ALREADY GUYS AND I CANT SEEM TO FIND THE EXACT COMBO THAT IM DOING AND THE RESULTS...MAYBE I OVERLOOKED....BUT PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK IF THIS IS A QUESTION YOU HAVE HAD TO ANSWER A BILLION TIMES....

Not sure what the benchmark is for good results but i gained 18 pounds. i do struggle to add size so i was happy with that.

YES 18LBS IS GOOD GAIN!!

I myself am now starting day one of the T-ENT500MG/ML+DECA 300MG/ML. I am hoping these next 10 weeks I will keep gaining. My goal is 190. :yumyum:!

Does anyone out there think that running about 500mg/ml prop with the above cycle would be too much?

ANd I am looking into AI'S...LIKE ADEX

Health care providers should discuss the potential benefits versus the potential risks of these serious events with women at high risk of breast cancer and women with DCIS considering NOLVADEX to reduce their risk of developing breast cancer.

health

First off....from what I have read on this forum over the last six months or so is that your erection problem is most likely because of the deca..I think u r to keep the test dosage higher than the deca ..more like 500 test and 300 deca..u did the opposite..also I had bloodwork done while on cycle..doc surprised me with that..test levels were off the charts...i took nolva for post cycle therapy (pct)...had bloodwork done six weeks after post cycle therapy (pct) was done and my levels were still elevated but nothing compared to before post cycle therapy (pct)...so i think u need to wait on the bloodwork until at least after ur done with post cycle therapy (pct) or even longer...hope this helps

Back