Nolvadex without Everclear........

ecoastmuscle1

Body Builder
I can't find this information anywhere.....need some feedback. Nolvadex with everclear tastes like shit. Does anyone have another recipe for oral Nolvadex that doesn't involve everclear........?

If I recall correctly. Shit, forget that....1 minute.

Okay, back. 30 seconds ago, I verified that Nolvadex by itself doesn't taste good, but it doesn't taste very bad, either.

I'm not that Nolvadex in EC is fine. Well, it has to be better than Nolvadex in PEG, anyway ... that shit makes me cringe. It is like a chemical burn on my tongue.

As for the solubility of Nolvadex in EC....I can't remember.

Very interesting. I was wondering the same thing since Everclear isn't exactly available in my state. I was probably going to use Bacardi 151, but I was wondering if it would hold at 40mg/ml in 151. I suppose I could just try, and if it doesn't, just add more Bacardi 151.

Mancolt said:
Very interesting. I was wondering the same thing since Everclear isn't exactly available in my state. I was probably going to use Bacardi 151, but I was wondering if it would hold at 40mg/ml in 151. I suppose I could just try, and if it doesn't, just add more Bacardi 151.
That'll hold. I've made it at 60mg/ml in 151 and it held just fine. Tastes like hot death but it works.

cheezy said:
I use Bacardi 151 as well. But next time I will probably just cap it.

I was going to cap, but after capping Aromasin, D-bol, and Clomid, I'm tired of messing around with that. I think it'd be much more convenient to make a liquid, and just deal with the nasty ass taste. If it's really bad, I could always cap whatever's left over from what I don't use in the liquid Nolvadex.

^^
This is what I did in an above post and I found the same thing.

But when I do make orals, I add a bit of peppermint extract and sometimes a little Splenda which really helps the taste.

DougoeFre5h said:
Nolvadex` in flavored rum, 20mg/ml holds fine with heat. I used Bacardi O, tastes not-too-bad.

Can you elaborate?!
I mean do you actually use bacardi O and mix your oral, or do you use everclear or 151, AND THEN mix in some barcardi O?

bacardi O on it self is only 40%.........could hold im sure but not as much as 180 proof...........

Back