NOO!! Harrel Medical doesnt sell pinz online n-e more!

ahh $20.00 100 syringes is cheap enough compared to how much $ in gear you use for 100 syringes.
.20 cents a new syringe and pins not to bad.
They were like $11.00 per 100.. am I right

DangerousGrounds said:
ahh $20.00 100 syringes is cheap enough compared to how much $ in gear you use for 100 syringes.
.20 cents a new syringe and pins not to bad.
They were like $11.00 per 100.. am I right

Yah you were just about right on the money.....depending on the size. 9-13 dollars

Screw Harrel Medical!!! I hate them!! Prepare yourself for my story...

Last summer I wanted to find some 27g 1/2" pins that were luer lock for some bi injetions. HM was the only place that had em. So I ordered them, 25g 1", 2 boxes slin pins, and a box or 3cc 21G 1". So they give me a tracking number but say my 3cc 21G are on back order and they would express them to me when they come in.

Ok cool...

So I come home a week later and there is my UPS sticker on my door to goto my apartment office to get my package. I go in there and me and the office manager are looking for it and there it is....

Them cocksuckers send them packaged inside a big boxes for 3cc 23G box. The big kind that hold 10 boxes of 100. So all over the box is says for intramuscluar injection. Syringe all over it. I turned beet red as I picked it up and left.

So then 2 wks go by and I ask were the hell are my other darts? The dont reply. I write them 3 more times and nothing. So fuck it, I write back and tell them they have 24hrs to respond or I contact BBB and my credit card company. They reply back and claim they responded to everyone of my emails and that it was sent. They give me a tracking number and I goto check it....it was the old damn number from the package I already got.

Oh man...that pissed me off. I wrote back very angry and expressed my feelings. This time, I differnet lady wrote me back and said they will be sent in the morning. They were, and this time were discreet.

I was still pissed though and vow to never use them again. I will never go anywhere than Androusa again.

Billy_Bathgate said:
Screw Harrel Medical!!! I hate them!! Prepare yourself for my story...

Last summer I wanted to find some 27g 1/2" pins that were luer lock for some bi injetions. HM was the only place that had em. So I ordered them, 25g 1", 2 boxes slin pins, and a box or 3cc 21G 1". So they give me a tracking number but say my 3cc 21G are on back order and they would express them to me when they come in.

Ok cool...

So I come home a week later and there is my UPS sticker on my door to goto my apartment office to get my package. I go in there and me and the office manager are looking for it and there it is....

Them cocksuckers send them packaged inside a big boxes for 3cc 23G box. The big kind that hold 10 boxes of 100. So all over the box is says for intramuscluar injection. Syringe all over it. I turned beet red as I picked it up and left.

So then 2 wks go by and I ask were the hell are my other darts? The dont reply. I write them 3 more times and nothing. So fuck it, I write back and tell them they have 24hrs to respond or I contact BBB and my credit card company. They reply back and claim they responded to everyone of my emails and that it was sent. They give me a tracking number and I goto check it....it was the old damn number from the package I already got.

Oh man...that pissed me off. I wrote back very angry and expressed my feelings. This time, I differnet lady wrote me back and said they will be sent in the morning. They were, and this time were discreet.

I was still pissed though and vow to never use them again. I will never go anywhere than Androusa again.

I have an all too similar story to tell, but I won't bore everyone like someone I know. LOL.

Bottomline HM sucks cock, kinda like fantom, I heard TX decribe him as slow and indiscreet as well.

Thats still good. Androusa is like 20 or so I think. I could have sworn last time I was at that site they were very costly. Did I see things or was there a change?

yea 100 B-D's (you chose size I got 25ga 1 1/2") which Teurmo don't make for $20.00...

Same exact fast curtious service at www.researchkits.com. B-D's are better IMO though.

After 18yrs of using Terumos new to B-D's.

I want to order more and I don't even need more, lol.

X-biker is also good bro from www.getpinz.com

Shop around find whats best for you and get. Many never tried B-D's and stick to Teurmos but I am glad I did switch for many reasons if you never used B-Ds will quickly find out. Most all hospitals also use B-D's for these reasons.

Last edited:
Ordered three different sizes from getpinz.com. Took three days to get here and prices were great! Will check researchkits, but am very happy with getpinz.

STANG 98 said:
Ordered three different sizes from getting.com. Took three days to get here and prices were great! Will check researchkits, but am very happy with getpinz.

Getpinz is great also!

X-biker always a good honorable honest businessman!

He even gave me a free 4 g fina kit for the hell of it one time.

Buy from whomever you want bro not trying to ever put down getpinz.

They alsway were great to me also!

Whatever your choice you can't go wrong.

DangerousGrounds said:
Getpinz is great also!

X-biker always a good honorable honest businessman!

He even gave me a free 4 g fina kit for the hell of it one time.

Buy from whomever you want bro not trying to ever put down getpinz.

They alsway were great to me also!

Whatever your choice you can't go wrong.

Isn't it great to have choices, DG?

Back