Where do you guys like to get your pins online?

6Damn6Ram6

Is there a medical supply site where you guys like to buy your pins online? I remember my first cycle I went to my local cvs and bought them....the poor lady behind the counter had to ring up each needle one by one and then I had to walk out with a big bag of needles and a whole lot of confused stares from everyone waiting in line behind me....so this time I want to purchase them online. Any suggestions?

I buy all my syringes and needles at the pharmacy. I buy 100 syringes and 200 needles at once. Take a look at amazon or ebay know them have what you looking for ,)

The pharmacy has been my go to now that the old manager moved on and the new female manager likes me. :D

I used to use rui as they were one of the few to carry terumo (VERY sharp little guys), but I've tried a few other online places. Of course, I can't link them as they're not sponsors, but I can tell you to Google a few key terms like precision and pinz.

I just use rui. Im ordering from them fairly regularly anyway so I just throw my pins in with my rc's or peptide order.....

Last edited:
I just got my order for next couple years. 100 3cc tubes+ 23g 1.5"tips and 100 25g 1" tips from rui.
also got some mt2 and letro. been a about a month on mt2 already dark, prob save the other bottle for winter.

I might go with Rui then. I see some of you buy in bulk.....do sterile syringes have expiration dates? because i still have about 20 left over from a few years ago.

I live I Florida and I buy the complete needle and syringe by a box of 100.qty/ I paid like $12.00 for the box at Walmart. They have no problems with it.

These are individually wrapped sterile and if not ripped open they don't expire.
Oh , if they don't have it in stock they get it in twice a week. 1-2 day most.

Last edited:
i would get my pins from the local pharmacy but from his cycle i started getting them from rui just cuz i don't have time to goto the pharmacy lol

The pharmacy has been my go to now that the old manager moved on and the new female manager likes me. :D

I used to use rui as they were one of the few to carry terumo (VERY sharp little guys), but I've tried a few other online places. Of course, I can't link them as they're not sponsors, but I can tell you to Google a few key terms like precision and pinz.

Right on brother. Is she hot?:)

Back