Noobie trying to find what works.

LawrenceMyersJr

I'm brand new to this whole aspect of my workouts. I've spent the majority of my life going in and out of jails for foolish things because I got myself into addictions at a young age. Now at 41 I've turned my life around so I can actually look at myself in a mirror and not hate the person looking back at me. Anyways I'm trying to figure out a few good workout that may give me some serious strenght and size gains. I have access to a really good gym at the local leisure centre here in Surrey BC. but I'm not sure as to whether or not I should be going five or six days on one day off or three days a week. Like I said before I am a noobie to all of this. I'm doing a cycle of test right now of about 800 a week and going five days a week. Any help at all would be appreciated tremendously.

If you are new to training... why are you pinning AAS?

You will make perfectly good gains without drugs buddy.

Keep the drugs for when you've got a few years under your belt and things have plateau'd.

Training wise, you'll find loads of decent workouts on BB.com - but don't fall into the mistake of copying a workout by Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler or other guys of that standard... they have many many years of training and drugs under their belt, and what works for them will not be suitable for a noobie.

^^^this^^^

Also, starting natural and hitting the gym 5-6 days per week may be ambitious. Remember, fitness is a lifelong journey, a marathon, not a sprint. Set yourself a pace you can maintain. Good luck!

There's lots of info on the web. Some start with full body workout two or three times a week. Don't overdo it for the first while. Lighter weights and more reps to start. You'll love the endorphins after your workouts. and it's all good for you. Best of luck

.......... OMG,

Don't know anything and haven't been working out too long but I'm plugging my ass with exogenous Testosterone or something???

You are 41 and now this is how you turn your life around by doing illegal drugs, but more importantly I don't know what they do except my bro
s told me to inject this shit.... Will my balls really turn into raisins ?

Elizabeth, ... Elizabeth.......OMG I'm coming to ya......................

You are still doing foolish things as well as stupid. What are you thinking?

Last edited:
This is what works man. It's not really a secret...Train harder, eat more and get good rest. And when you build a good base in a few years do a beginners cycle of Test 500mgs wk. See beginners Thread.

Back