NOOPEPT.....experiences? Beneficial on cycle?

I can say I was a noopept naysayer for a while. I had used liquid Noopept from some company - honestly cannot remember who (wish I could as I would call them to the carpet) - but it did nothing. I bought two bottles and kept upping the dose and nothing happened at all. A few months after I bought the product the company ceased to exist, so it was most likely bunk. When I found Noopept from the actual manufacturer I decided to give it another try. I figured, it is like trying a generic HGH and complaining that HGH does not work at all. If I tried Genos and THEY did not work, then I could legitimately say HGH does nothing for me. So, these Noopept pills are like Genos in that regard - they are not generics.

Anyway, they work for me whereas the liquid Noopept I used before did absolutely nothing. I know the mind can easily create effects that are not there, but I wanted it to work both times so that part is out of the picture. Just my 2 cents.

However, the medical industry is testing a nootropic for use in ADHD control and in Rhett Syndrome, I just read about it while researching Symax:

Psychostimulants, such as methylphenidate, are currently the most common used drug therapy for children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). However, a number of patients with ADHD either fail to respond to these drugs or experience side effects that preclude their use. The heptapeptide Semax is an analogue of the N-terminal fragment (4-10) of adrenocorticotropic hormone, but is completely devoid of any hormonal activity. It has been found to stimulate memory and attention in rodents and humans after intranasal application.

Since ADHD is likely to be a neurodevelopmental disorder with disturbance in dopamine and BDNF function, it is proposed in this paper that Semax may have good therapeutic potential in ADHD. Furthermore, increased BDNF activity is found to improve Rett syndrome, a severe neurodevelopmental disorder which is, in the majority of cases, caused by mutations in the gene encoding methyl-CpG-binding protein 2 (MECP2). The potential therapeutic effect of Semax in Rett syndrome by increasing central BDNF activity may be of interest for further exploration in animal models of Rett syndrome.
Semax, an analogue of adrenocorticotropin (4-10), is a potential agent for the treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and Rett syndr... - PubMed - NCBI

I have not found any actual studies performed yet, but this shows at least one group feels studies are warranted. I think this is a good thing, any alternative to the zombie making drugs like Ritalin is a good thing.

Originally it was developed as a bronchodilator for the treatment of asthma. Although I don't believe it has any medical uses in the US. Some European countries still prescribe it for asthma.

The reason it is not legal in the US is simply because there are many other drugs that already do the same thing for Asthma, and do it just as well, as clenbuterol. The government did not bother to spend money to approve it because of that. Cannot really blame them for it.

Back