Norma Deca -real or fake?

futuredome

Hello, I'm new here -GREAT board!!

You gotta help me out here. I got som Norma deca, but the "Norma Hellas logo" is missing on the vial...

Does someone now if these are fake? They look real, but I'm not
sure?
I have searhed the web, but all I found had that logo!!

Please help.

they look legit, I did receive from an extremely reputable source who purchased them himself from greece, they came with the greek tax stamp on the boxt but they didnt have the logo on the vial. They ended up being real bc I grew like a weed on them, but I mean they look really legit, except for that, it threw me off the first time I saw it also.

Real ...purchased the same ones on the Island of Crete last year...also without a logo on the vials

legit ! i got a few off those but aint seen much gain .. saying that am only on my 4th week ? people say it kicks in around 5th week I shall see mmmm ........:40oz:

peel the the whole label off...if u have no laser imprinted norma hella on it...its fake...but if theres a laser imprinted label under the sticker label, its legit...

I can tell you they are 100% legit bro. I got the exact ones and there is nothing on those pics which suggest fakes. They should also have "Norma Helas S.A" frosted on the glass in blue!

enjoy!

Just read the missing logo on the vial. I doubt very much if these are legit Norma's but they may well still be good to go. (maybe a little underdosed).

All i can say is that i wouldnt be sticking them in my ass and if you have a lot, then get them sent to a lab.

It is also worth noting that even some Greek pharma's will sell you fakes. Norma's are very widly faked and some of the fakes are fine. From reading posts from other bro's i would say that they are worth doing but it is ultimatly your decision.

Last edited:
not trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,not all deca normas have a ecthing or logo on the vial,i have about 50 of them and they do not have the ething on the vial and i sent them to get tesetd and came out to be legit,they do expired next year 05,2005 ,newer decas should have ething on the vial thoug

Working product.
P1000322.JPG

these decas i know can be purchased in greece but in what type of pharmas normal pharmacys or vet pharmas do u know how many euros they cost a piece?

Back