Norma Enanthate..any good?

atali

Harem P.I.M.P
got some norma enanthates and was wondering if any of u bros have any experience with it? are they as good as iranians?

Hmm.. Never tried the norma enanthate, but the iranians and the icns are the best around ive been told. Nevertheless it is probably the same. But coughing after leg shot? How long after the leg shot? The only cough ive heard of is Fina cough. So that isnt so normal from Test enanthate. Someone with a little more info should come along soon. :)

Last edited:
Norma test E is the best on the market IMO. Iran is like a 3rd world country, Greece is a member of the EEC. So there quality control is bang on when you get a amp of norma Test E from Greese. Its 250mg/ml not 275mg and not 225mg.

I tried both iranian enth. and norma enth. with no difference between them. I consider them to be the best two brands available.
None of the shots hurt or made me cough or anything.

i can agree with u on all points but ONE..Iran is NOT a third world country bro. Its the richest country in middle east second to Saudi Arabia. educate urself before making dumb remarks like that

Big Bapper said:
Norma test E is the best on the market IMO. Iran is like a 3rd world country, Greece is a member of the EEC. So there quality control is bang on when you get a amp of norma Test E from Greese. Its 250mg/ml not 275mg and not 225mg.

The Iranian enanthate is made under the auspices of Schering, it should be equivalent in quality to Testoviron.

atali said:
i can agree with u on all points but ONE..Iran is NOT a third world country bro. Its the richest country in middle east second to Saudi Arabia. educate urself before making dumb remarks like that

Its was not a dumb remark, just because I am new here does not mean that I do not know my stuff. I wrote LIKE A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY in regards to quality control. I even wrote IMO. All I am trying to say is Greese has better quality control. At the end of the day Bro free speach and all that its just IMO.

Since Aburahain is a international Company with very good products and basically living on their export I fail to see that their products isnt well tested and quality controlled. Another remark, Iran has been a muslim nation for about only 30 years since the fall of the shah (king) in 1979. If you take a look at Irans history you see that it has been a country of dynasti since thousands of years back. I am myself a Persian/Austrian mix. And Persians hate to be classed along with muslims and arabs. This post got pretty long. :)

Big Bapper said:
Its was not a dumb remark, just because I am new here does not mean that I do not know my stuff. I wrote LIKE A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY in regards to quality control. I even wrote IMO. All I am trying to say is Greese has better quality control. At the end of the day Bro free speach and all that its just IMO.

A lot of quality gear comes from third world nations like India, Pakistan, the former Yugoslavian states, China...

Unless you've toured the factories I doubt you're qualified to comment on their QC.

who cares? all 3 or 4 are great with little or no difference one oil maybe thicker than the other both are human grade and are GREAT.

benefit said:
who cares? all 3 or 4 are great with little or no difference one oil maybe thicker than the other both are human grade and are GREAT.

I agree. Whichever one is available from a reliable source for a good price, is the one to buy.

i dont support terrorist muslims, who knows they might be putting some lethal antrax or some shit to kill us juice heads....ahaha

the coughing could have been you getting it in your blood strem,,, hits your lungs and makes you cough like your gagging ,, ,, i've done it with test ,,,, thought i was going to puke a few times.

Back