Northern Pharma

I've never tried their injectables but have nothing but great things to say about their orals, dbol in particular

Thank you for your responses. Been using LTL for a bit now, and Northern is popping up so I wanted to try it out, pending feedback.

Thanks again

I'm on northern's t400 as well as deca and I'm seeing great gains with little to none as for water retention. I also have two friends taking tren as well as tbol and they have Bo complaints. Good clean pharma of you ask me

I've never tried their injectables but have nothing but great things to say about their orals, dbol in particular

their test enanthate is the best cycle i've ever done in my life. completely painless shots and i'm pretty sure it was overdosed. i have to assume everything they make is grade AAA. wish i could source some more.

I'm seeing great gains with little to none as for water retention.

that is something else i noticed, i was completely shredded on 600mg a week test enanthate. i hope this is isn't against the rules but does anyone know a canadian ugl that carries their gear?

their test enanthate is the best cycle i've ever done in my life. completely painless shots and i'm pretty sure it was overdosed. i have to assume everything they make is grade AAA. wish i could source some more.

No one overdoses. No one.
What's the point?

If your gear is as good as it is labelled, then it's quality.

Most people who feel that gear is overdosed are new to AAS and have not had quality gear, or they are marketing the brand.

Thank you for your responses. Been using LTL for a bit now, and Northern is popping up so I wanted to try it out, pending feedback.

Thanks again

I've been using the ltl injectables myself for about 5 years and have no desire to try anything else, but my source has the northern orals so thats why I tried them....

that is something else i noticed, i was completely shredded on 600mg a week test enanthate. i hope this is isn't against the rules but does anyone know a canadian ugl that carries their gear?
Yeah I got a reliable source here in Canada. I was going to pm you but you don't have enough posts to get private messages

Some good posts here.
I have been around the scene for almost 8 years....Northern is fairly new out there.

The other labs have been around a while.

B2J

Quality raws is where it's at.

No one overdoses. No one.
What's the point?

If your gear is as good as it is labelled, then it's quality.

Most people who feel that gear is overdosed are new to AAS and have not had quality gear, or they are marketing the brand.

did 1ml in the left glute of my usual test-c, then 2 days later did another 1ml in the same spot( dont ask me why) of some different test-e, and now there is a rather large, hard lump in that area, very sore, but getting better, no redness, no heat, no fever, just sore and very large, hard lump. anyone have any suggustions ? shots to close together in same spot ? thanks everyone !

My thoughts is to start your own thread as it has nothing to do with Northern

did 1ml in the left glute of my usual test-c, then 2 days later did another 1ml in the same spot( dont ask me why) of some different test-e, and now there is a rather large, hard lump in that area, very sore, but getting better, no redness, no heat, no fever, just sore and very large, hard lump. anyone have any suggustions ? shots to close together in same spot ? thanks everyone !

Yeah I got a reliable source here in Canada. I was going to pm you but you don't have enough posts to get private messages

Damn, in the same boat as I'm a newbie to this forum. Will have to look around so I could get hooked back up as my local rep is getting out of the game :worried:

Last edited:
Hey,
Im new to using steroids. this is gnna be my first cycle.I just got my first 1 ml t400 shot in my left glute few hours ago and I feel no pain what so ever. The bottle is clear glass with white and green northern pharma sticker and green cap. the liquid inside is clear/no color. my source seem to be reliable and been in this business for while. I was wondering if its fake. it was recommended to me by a friend who dealt with him before and saw results.

Back