Nose job two weeks after cycle into PCT

pinch yves

I have a rhinoplasty procedure scheduled for May 15. My test e (600 1-10) and dbol (50 1-10) cycle will end May 4. On the 15 I will be into my 2nd week of post cycle therapy (pct) (nolva 40,30,30,20) + (clomid 150,100,50). Does anybody forecast a problem? What are your thoughts?

This isn't answering your question, but make sure that you've consulted with multiple surgeons. I didn't before my Rhinoplasty. I very much regret it.

mranak said:
This isn't answering your question, but make sure that you've consulted with multiple surgeons. I didn't before my Rhinoplasty. I very much regret it.

Before and after pics?

Tell me mranak, how was your overall experience? I just have a very spongy fat tip I am getting rid of, how many weeks until I can hit the gym? How many weeks until I don't look like I've had surgery?

pinch yves said:
Tell me mranak, how was your overall experience? I just have a very spongy fat tip I am getting rid of, how many weeks until I can hit the gym? How many weeks until I don't look like I've had surgery?
You'll come out looking like you've taken a beating to the face like never before. Lots of purple/brown color.

They'll have something over your nose to protect it and they'll probably want you to wear that longer than you want.

But in a month, all should be well. I remember when I went into my surgery, I was asking the pretty nurse questions. I found out that she had had a rhinoplasty 1 month prior. She looked great; I was shocked that she had had the surgery. But she also probably knew which of the many surgeons she worked with was best.

I would plan to be out of the gym for 2-3 weeks.

I ate a shit load of soup post-surgery.

Right now it is scheduled, however I don't know if I will be going through with it. Overall, when viewed from the front the nose would have a perfect shape if not for the two specs of fat on both sides near the tip. I'm thinking about just going with some Yohmiburn.

mranak said:
I very much regret it.

I don't need one or anything, but I was wondering how much the procedure cost ya?

Also, is there any truth to the rumor that once you've had rhinoplasty, that you persistently have runny nose problems?

HeHateMe said:
I don't need one or anything, but I was wondering how much the procedure cost ya?
I think it was $4,200 but I really just don't remember. This was almost ten years ago, not long after having graduated from high school. Money was good back then, especially for my age, so this was something that I did on my own....didn't have mommy and daddy pay for it or whatever.

HeHateMe said:
Also, is there any truth to the rumor that once you've had rhinoplasty, that you persistently have runny nose problems?
A rhinoplasty should correct a deviated septum, which is actually help with sinus problems.

I was just thinking that maybe I didn't get nose bleeds until the surgery, but now that I think about it, the nose bleeds started with the Accutane which I ran a few years prior.

HeHateMe said:
Dbol for ten weeks?

Sure.
Test 600 1-10
Dbol 50 1-10

I hate deca/npp/tren. I love test and its derivatives. Test/dbol/primo is my favorite. Dbol can be run safely for 10 weeks provided you don't drink and you hop on the synthergine while on and the liv 52 while off.

pinch yves said:
Right now it is scheduled, however I don't know if I will be going through with it. Overall, when viewed from the front the nose would have a perfect shape if not for the two specs of fat on both sides near the tip. I'm thinking about just going with some Yohmiburn.
Its just fat?

Rhinoplasty seems like a huge overkill, here. As you age, you're going to loose fat in your face anyone.

I doubt that this surgery will fix what you ultimately desire to fix, which is of course much more than having a perfect nose.

I would cancel the surgery and do more research, but that's just me.

Dbol @ 50mg/day for 10 weeks is way too much imo, but that's not really what your talking about.

Anyways, I wouldn't recommend any surgery during post cycle therapy (pct) because at that point in time you need every ounce of strength, dedication, etc to keep the gains from your cycle. I had gyno surgery during my post cycle therapy (pct) (just worked out that it was the only time I could really do it) and I lost about 7-8 lbs of muscle I'm confident I could have kept otherwise if I had the ability to train (when I'm not trianing, I don't eat right so it's a fuck show). But like I said, sometimes you don't really ahve a choice.

I do'nt see any problems other than the fact that you will probably lose gains due to not being able to train and having even more undue stress on your body, including recovering from a cycle.

DBOL FOR 10 WEEKS!!! er nuts i know u takin liver supp's but still i wouldent so that holy moly but a wut ever if your still around in a few years i wont be so nervos bout goin 6 weeks lol good luck on nose job doc sead i should get 1, i got into a fight and well when the nose meet the forhead u know wich wins lol i sead no cuzz u cant rilly tell any way fuk i ant rich i need my $$ for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and supps lol

pinch yves said:
I have a rhinoplasty procedure scheduled for May 15. My test e (600 1-10) and dbol (50 1-10) cycle will end May 4. On the 15 I will be into my 2nd week of post cycle therapy (pct) (nolva 40,30,30,20) + (clomid 150,100,50). Does anybody forecast a problem? What are your thoughts?

Funny no one even noticed this........

If your cycle ends on May 4th, on May 15th you will still be 4 days away from even starting your PCT.

juced_porkchop said:
DBOL FOR 10 WEEKS!!! er nuts i know u takin liver supp's but still i wouldent so that holy moly but a wut ever if your still around in a few years i wont be so nervos bout goin 6 weeks lol good luck on nose job doc sead i should get 1, i got into a fight and well when the nose meet the forhead u know wich wins lol i sead no cuzz u cant rilly tell any way fuk i ant rich i need my $$ for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and supps lol

What the fuck did you just say!?!?!?

juced_porkchop said:

wow!

your body though you may not feel it will be taxed from the cycle and then you will expect it to recover and heal you face at the same time . i was in the same situation with gyno surgury and decided to be "off" and recovered so that my body could repair itself to it best of its ability and i have no regrets.

Back