Not gaining weight..

igor

Dedicated to the BB Style
It's the end of my 4th week of Andropen 275 @ 500mg wk. I have gained maybe 3-4 lbs but that was gained in the first week or two. The pumps are great at times and strength is slightly increasing, but no weight gain! My diet is in check and I'am basically eating whatever I see and drinking 4-5 shakes a day. I'am adding Deca @ 500mg wk starting next week. This means my cycle will be extended to 15 wks. I also bought another andropen bottle, so I will be upping the dose to around 700mg a wk. Let me know whats you guys think.

igor said:
It's the end of my 4th week of Andropen 275 @ 500mg wk. I have gained maybe 3-4 lbs but that was gained in the first week or two. The pumps are great at times and strength is slightly increasing, but no weight gain! My diet is in check and I'am basically eating whatever I see and drinking 4-5 shakes a day. I'am adding Deca @ 500mg wk starting next week. This means my cycle will be extended to 15 wks. I also bought another andropen bottle, so I will be upping the dose to around 700mg a wk. Let me know whats you guys think.

List what your eating. Sounds like your not eating enough.

9 am

8 egg whites w/ 32g protein shake (330 calories)
1 bannana

11 am
32 gram protein shake (32g protein shake)

1 pm
12oz steak w/ 1 baked potato

4 pm
1 32g protein shake (330 calories)

6:30 pm

8:00 pm
2 crispy chicken sandwiches w/ baked potatoe

10:00 pm

dont really know the rest of calories...maybe too many shakes and not enough real food?

Still on enough gear you will gain even with a bad diet.

On another board that was selling bunk gear members would bitch they couldnt gain on 1000mg of test and the mods would all say eat more...lol....If you run real gear at a gram you will gain, at least water. Its not always food. But that is the best place to start if gains stop.
Eating is tough. But is super, super important.

More solid food would help. Try more eggs with breakfast and some oatmeal.
I take in alot of muscle milk shakes throughout the day but solid food should be priority.

Try eating more eggs and milk.

igor said:
9 am

8 egg whites w/ 32g protein shake (330 calories)
1 bannana

11 am
32 gram protein shake (32g protein shake)

1 pm
12oz steak w/ 1 baked potato

4 pm

6:30 pm

8:00 pm
2 crispy chicken sandwiches w/ baked potatoe

10:00 pm

ADD 2 MORE EGGS TO BREAKFAST, 2 SLICES OF BACON , CUP OF OATMEAL

EAT A PIECE OF WHOLE WHEAT BREAD WITH EACH SHAKE

ADD IN SOME WALNUTS & SOME YAMS

IM FAT BUT I KNOW WHAT TO DO TO BULK.

HOPE IT HELPS YOU.

i highly doubt the gear is bunk due to it being from a reliable BD source...but never know. I drink those muscle milks all day...i think they are the best...never have gas or the shits...guess i'll wait and see next week..see what happens.

Littlewilly said:
Still on enough gear you will gain even with a bad diet.

On another board that was selling bunk gear members would bitch they couldnt gain on 1000mg of test and the mods would all say eat more...lol....If you run real gear at a gram you will gain, at least water. Its not always food. But that is the best place to start if gains stop.
Eating is tough. But is super, super important.
what good are water weight gains lol .
FOOD is the most anabolic substance period and without eating more he is probably not going to gain any lean mass which is the point of a cycle not water .
he needs to EAT more imo .

Mulligan said:
ADD 2 MORE EGGS TO BREAKFAST, 2 SLICES OF BACON , CUP OF OATMEAL

EAT A PIECE OF WHOLE WHEAT BREAD WITH EACH SHAKE

ADD IN SOME WALNUTS & SOME YAMS

IM FAT BUT I KNOW WHAT TO DO TO BULK.

HOPE IT HELPS YOU.

lol mul...i'll try that..thx bro

If the gear is real he will gain weight was my point. The guys I mentioned didnt gain anything and were told it was just lack of food not fake gear.

I agree food should be your primary anabolic.
If it came from a legit BD guy though you should be fine, I was just giving an example.

igor said:
is it really possible to not gain this late?
without enough calories you can lose weight on gear , peopole here talk about a cutter or cutting cycle all the time thats what they are doing , they are takeing gear to slow/inhibit muscle loss while on a calorie restricted diet so as to lose weight/fat and save the muscle .

you are not eating enough, way too many shakes, the shakes are to get you quick nutrients, the real food is what you need. are you trying to bulk? if so skip the egg whites deal, i eat 4 eggs 1 cup of hashbrowns, 6 slices of bacon and oatmeal for breakfast, sometimes i eat 2 eggs instead of 4, but i add in a banana and a shake

Littlewilly said:
If the gear is real he will gain weight was my point. The guys I mentioned didnt gain anything and were told it was just lack of food not fake gear.

I agree food should be your primary anabolic.
If it came from a legit BD guy though you should be fine, I was just giving an example.
where did you get the info that if his gear is real he will gain weight , even if your talking water weight not everyone bloats at those doses . it is very possible to not only not gain weight on a cycle but its possible to lose weight on a cycle , thats called cutting .FOOD [ protein/fats/carbs/total calories ] is the key to gains during a cycle and upping the dose without the nutrition dialed in is like pissing in the ocean because neither makes much difference .

igor said:
you have to be patient , i was only starting to fell my cycle after week 5
add some andropen , i gained 20 labs eventually with half of what you ate
sleep well at night and wait .

DADAWG said:
where did you get the info that if his gear is real he will gain weight , even if your talking water weight not everyone bloats at those doses . .

I think we are on the same page but just wording things differnetly. He's bulking, if his gear is real he will gain something.

without a doubt get your solids in atleast 4000-6000 calories a day of good shit not fst food crap, every now in again is straight tho for fast food.

Back