Not gaining weight..

and remember its not always body weight but body compasition that counts u could be looking in the mirror at 217 pounds and look a hella alot bigger cause of hard training and good eating, but if your losing weight or not gaining a damn thing your diet is obviously need in check.

SWOLED said:
and remember its not always body weight but body compasition that counts u could be looking in the mirror at 217 pounds and look a hella alot bigger cause of hard training and good eating, but if your losing weight or not gaining a damn thing your diet is obviously need in check.

Good point. My gf stayed at almost the same weight her last cycle but looked about 100% better after 5 weeks on.

Littlewilly said:
I think we are on the same page but just wording things differnetly. He's bulking, if his gear is real he will gain something.
bulking isnt determined by the type of gear or milligrams used , it is determined by the calories consumed . he isnt eating enough calories .

well tommorow i'll start eating EVERYTHING i see. I'll let u know by the end next week if i have gained anything.

i lost 2 lbs today....oh boy! i quit on the shakes....iam just gonna eat the fattiest, most tasting foods i can find 6 times a day.....damnt!

Last edited:
igor said:
i lost 2 lbs today....oh boy! i quit on the shakes....iam just gonna eat the fattiest, most tasting foods i can find 6 times a day.....damnt!

Don't do that..

I actually quit counting cals, and now only count grams of Protein. I go for 450 grams a day, and I gain like crazy with that.

Dont be crazy--fatty foods NOT GOOD while on gear in boat loads...Hey try to review your workout program--i dont care what i take i can only gain on 3-4 days week tops working out..try mon-wed-fri..for awhile i gained huge on that .....it may not only be the calories you take...

igor said:
Hell no dont do that shit, just take a 1 high protein shake after your workout like 67 grams shake with a meal and a weight gainer before bed with a meal.If u dont like cooking all the time cook a shit load of foods up on day 1 to last till day 3 so it stays fresh and u dont have to cook it all the time, store it in tupperware for easy ready use.Start looking into getting big bags of tyson chicken breast, beef and chicken pot pies microwavable kind with microwavable potatoe boats,pasta, steaks,salads,fruits,wheatbread, good carbs.If you wanna put on serious weight fast eat 1 whole hamburger helper a day with 4 other medium to small sized meals and when i say small i mean like 2 chicken breast and a salad. and have fruit for desert.You should have no problem gaining weight if your eating enough but you wanna eat decent types of foods, and i wouldnt recommend eating that hamburger helper all the time its very fatty but has good carbs and a lot of protein in it.

O yeah start keeping a record book of all the calories u take in from what u ate carbs and protein and all , everyday and try to meet 6000 calories a day and u will gain.

pretty straight forward- if you take in more cals than you use/burn you will gain, period. if you burn more than you take in you will lose wieght. if your not gaining , its because you arent taking in enough cals, be it shakes or whatever. even a poor diet with an excess of cals will cause you to gain. and vise versa.

Man I read the first like 5 posts so forgive me if it's already been said.. you need CARBS! You can eat protein all day but you're not going to gain the way no want to w/ out a carbs being 50% of your caloric intake. RIght now it soulds like protein is at 60%!!

igor said:
9 am

8 egg whites w/ 32g protein shake (330 calories)
1 bannana

11 am
32 gram protein shake (32g protein shake)

1 pm
12oz steak w/ 1 baked potato

4 pm
1 32g protein shake (330 calories)

6:30 pm

8:00 pm
2 crispy chicken sandwiches w/ baked potatoe

10:00 pm

Dose anyone else notice that hes counting 32 gram protein shakes as 330 cals? The Meat in the crispy chicken sandwhiches is probably a really poor source of protien and calories. I know so many guys like you who go on the eat everything in sight diet and gain nothing. Probably because most of the stuff you end up eating is garbage and then you through a protein shake in the mix. If you sit down and lay out a diet with a sound macro nutrient ratio to fallow you will improve so much more. I eat 7 meals a day with about50-60 grams of protien in each meal my first 5 meals have 80 grams of carbs eat. All of these are from good nutrient dense sources, spend some time in the diet forum and do some research...if not your just going to be wasting your gear, if you cant feed your muscle properly they will not grow. And NO you will NOT make ANY gains besides water weight just from using AAS.

the gear isnt fake..after researching, the andropen is def. legit from BD...and the source has been approved as a reliable source on the BD website. And iam also breaking out on my shoulders,back,and some chest lol. Whats funny is , is that people are telling me iam getting bigger but the scale is telilng me iam either losing weight or staying the same. Iam gonna make a new diet tonight and lay it out for u guys tommorow morning. thx alot guys!

i'm 205-208 and i gotta eat 4500-5000 calories just to keep that, on a tren cycle.
i've noticed i get dehydrated REAL fast during the day, so i gotta drink almost 2 gallons of water. how is your water intake? with alot of protein, you'll need alot of water. you could just be getting deydrated, losing 2 lbs. in a day.

ok so heres the update...I started at 176 lbs and i'am now 191 lbs. My gut def. got bigger (not good!) but strength is getting up there. I've been sick the past 3 days but still hitting the gym....anywho, one of my andropen bottles fell off my cabinet and broke and I'am down to 3 wks worth of andropen. I have enough deca to last me 10 wks and I'am in my 7th week of my cycle. Should I just stop the cycle at 10 wks or just continue the deca by itself? (I've been on deca for the past 3 weeks as well FYI)

Back