Noticed something with tren

dutdut1981

I'm Working on it!
I'm on tren e 200 2xweek and I take melatonin 5mg each night to help with sleep. I normally don't get night sweats or at least not bad but I missed a dose of melatonin Friday night and I woke up to a soaked bed. I didn't think to much into it until last night when I was reading how melatonin lowers your body temp when you sleep so I didn't take it to see what would happen. I woke up at 2am and had to change my shirt I was so wet. Interesting huh?

Didn't know that about Melatonin...i guess your body temp does drop a bit ether way when you go asleep since your heart rate is lowered, metabolism reduced etc. But i didn't know that by itself the drug has that effect. Are you sure?

About Tren giving night sweats, and i do mean HEAVY sweats it's nothing uncommon. Most if not all experience this. I for one woke up many nights at least 2 times a night changing tshirts and had to rotate the pillow and rotate the bed sheet.

This is what I read on wiki

In humans, melatonin is produced by the pineal gland, a small endocrine gland[26] located in the center of the brain but outside the blood***8211;brain barrier. The melatonin signal forms part of the system that regulates the sleep***8211;wake cycle by chemically causing drowsiness and lowering the body temperature.

I'm not sure if its enough to counter acts the effects of the tren but I'm 5 weeks into a tren e cycle and I have only gotten the night sweets really bad those two times. I'm going skip a dose of melatonin this weekend to see if it happens again.

man tren with stimulants is the worst lol

wake up 999 times

plus sleep apnea

fml lol

this happens to me with or without melatonin :(

melly doesn't work for me any more...

Obviously I don't run tren but, a lot of guys i know.... Melly doesn't work for them either so... don't get too dependent on it.

Back