Nova Labs SupraTest 400

Biggin, maybe you should produce some sort of lab report that could verify the results that you literally took out of your ass...LOL. You say 282mg, ok....of what compound? The test e or the test c? Or total? That is a huge statement coming from a supposedly veteran member of the community. We ALL know already that we can't just come up with numbers and people will believe us. That is misinformation on what ALL the members from the community can benefit from, so rather than just talk BS without proof, then just keep quite and let the positive minded individuals say something.

I've tried QV, AP, and most recently XT and Apex, and lets not forget Bull Pharma and Astrovet. All from Mexico, tested them all myself...and guess what...I've been dissapointed by all of them. I have paper from San Rafael Chemical services, which is where I performed my tests a while back, all these brands I tested. Nova was the only one I could rely on, have been relied for the last few years. Yeah, I feel strong about this particular brand, just as you put in your title "powered by Axio" etc, same shit. I have nothing against Axio or the other European labs.

Fuck it, I have some extras of Nova I dont need. I will send them for testing at any facility you wish. Find it, and I will pay for the testing myself and put the samples. We'll do the same for your Axio stuff if you feel so good about it. I'm sure they both will pass just fine. So, are you in or what?

Not really dude, I don't fuck with Mexican Brands nomo and haven't for a long time. If U like what U gettin, That's absolutely great bro! The only Brand that was decent was QV yrs ago. I don't really have time to waste on testing shit anymore that I don't care about to be honest. As far as it goes for Nova or whichever Brand that is from Mexico, ain't none of em worth the money to me, they all the same. I say what I say from my personal usage, and U say what U say! What should matter is what U think, right?? I don't do internet wars anymore and have nothing to prove about Mexican Waste, period!

Not really dude, I don't fuck with Mexican Brands nomo and haven't for a long time. If U like what U gettin, That's absolutely great bro! The only Brand that was decent was QV yrs ago. I don't really have time to waste on testing shit anymore that I don't care about to be honest. As far as it goes for Nova or whichever Brand that is from Mexico, ain't none of em worth the money to me, they all the same. I say what I say from my personal usage, and U say what U say! What should matter is what U think, right?? I don't do internet wars anymore and have nothing to prove about Mexican Waste, period!

I figured I was going to get this reply, considering you pulled the results out of your ass...it was expected.

I will say this again, if anyone knows of a lab that tests, I will gladly pay for the sample to get tested!!! Not only that, but I will buy the sample too!!

U ain't got to buy no sample, U pushing the shit, and yeah, U should have known U were gonna get this reply from me! Quit trying to push shit sauce out Ur ass to make a penny! Ur gear doesn't do nothing but fuck people up! Funny U stay right here in these threads trying to push Nova products. Of course we all hear more negative feedback than positive feedback, and that say's it all! Besides, only gear I care to test these days is gear that's worth testing! Have a Nice Day!

U ain't got to buy no sample, U pushing the shit, and yeah, U should have known U were gonna get this reply from me! Quit trying to push shit sauce out Ur ass to make a penny! Ur gear doesn't do nothing but fuck people up! Funny U stay right here in these threads trying to push Nova products. Of course we all hear more negative feedback than positive feedback, and that say's it all! Besides, only gear I care to test these days is gear that's worth testing! Have a Nice Day!

You obviously can't read. I said I would buy any sample, of any gear...but again, you failed:Pat::rolleyes:

Regardless of the reasons I am "defending" the Nova brand, what counts is that I am willing to send anything, anywhere, anytime to get tested. Do you have the balls to do that? Judging from your evasive and childish responses, you do not have the coin to perform such tests, nor do you have interest in educating the public, which to me is most important.

Instead, you make claims without proof, don't tell me, you have a 10" penis too? Hhahaha. Funny people.

Find me a lab that can test, and I will gladly send ANYTHING to get tested...ANYTHING!! Syntrop, ****, Nova...whatever. (I already know what the answer is, but oh well, its worth a try).

:jump:

Great stuff!! No pain or no flu symptoms. Expect to swell up, see an ample incline in strenght, and sex drive will sky rocket!! An additional benefit, you can fit more than a gram in one syringe:insane:..... If you toyed with stallion, then you must try NOVA!!!

Nova Labs 1st cycle

Ok folks... here's the no bullshit truth... Don't really know the guy that I got the Nova Test400 and Deca 300 from. Ok... I know first mistake. He was a friend of a friend though so not as bad. 1st time I pinned in my left quad the Test and in my right the Deca. No prob, one for drawing and a different for pushing. All nice and clean. Right leg... GREAT! No pain, swelling or discomfort. The left... the same. I was a little sore come days 2 and 3. Then comes Sunday. All was the same, until day 2 and worse on 3. Vicodin, muscle relaxers, beer, Aspercreme, ice pack, YES IT WAS THAT BAD! 2nd mistake was pinning the same legs. Thursday rolls around and I mixed the 2 on the same draw and let it sit for the day. I pinned my left delt and right leg and Friday night no pain in the delt but my right leg is pretty hard to bend from the pain already.

Ok folks... here's the no bullshit truth... Don't really know the guy that I got the Nova Test400 and Deca 300 from. Ok... I know first mistake. He was a friend of a friend though so not as bad. 1st time I pinned in my left quad the Test and in my right the Deca. No prob, one for drawing and a different for pushing. All nice and clean. Right leg... GREAT! No pain, swelling or discomfort. The left... the same. I was a little sore come days 2 and 3. Then comes Sunday. All was the same, until day 2 and worse on 3. Vicodin, muscle relaxers, beer, Aspercreme, ice pack, YES IT WAS THAT BAD! 2nd mistake was pinning the same legs. Thursday rolls around and I mixed the 2 on the same draw and let it sit for the day. I pinned my left delt and right leg and Friday night no pain in the delt but my right leg is pretty hard to bend from the pain already.

I never do delt shots, only quads cause I can safely reach them. I have similar issues when doing by butt-cheeks (LOL) for some reason, but I get by just fine when shooting the legs. How is the cycle so far?

im seein great results from the t400 on my third week 1 1/2 cc. but i do feel a little sick from it usually lasts about an hr or 2

^ nice but only 2 posts?? lol so guys is nova shit good to go because I gave up on mex shit including APEX, italia, blah blah

wat kills me is these guys that talk about wats good and wats bad, dont have even enough muscle to tell wat the fuck there feeling. oh, ill listen to someone who hides behind lee priest or arnold instead of showing the person w/ the face whited out thatits them.

Let me settle this send it to me and ill tell u if its good..lol.. To be honest I've had some really good vet gear or mex gear for that matter.

So Is Nova super test400 lagit

Just wondering cause I have 4 bottles sitting and waiting for my summer cycle lol.. I hope its good shit .. Anymore reviews on this shit guys would love to hear..

nova is good to go, i tried there dbol test deca and it was def. good stuff. all other mexican shit was crap sciroxxx you cant trust other than gear from the pharmacy is all i would use nova good to go...

Back