Nudes of my ex

Well What the Hell.......everyone else is doing it....I guess i will too.........Heres my x of about 2 years. Shes not a ho but we're over with and i dont see her like that anymore so F* it. lol

I kno guys are beggin for my nudey pics of my hot X in the avatar, but call me selfish but those are for my eyes only right now. Lol Maybe ill auction them off or somethinga little later. lol

Well What the Hell.......everyone else is doing it....I guess i will too.........Heres my x of about 2 years. Shes not a ho but we're over with and i dont see her like that anymore so F* it. lol

I kno guys are beggin for my nudey pics of my hot X in the avatar, but call me selfish but those are for my eyes only right now. Lol Maybe ill auction them off or somethinga little later. lol

one should never be selfish with pix of ex's...that's why they're ex's...move on to another one...post up the ex.

kthx

(btw...nice pix so far...thx and keep it up)

Funny Shit~

whats wrong with being French?? you are a fucking tool, what kind of shit is that, you are from Canada so your opinions dont mean shit, shows how fucking smart you are. i love how people have huge balls on the internet....

HAAAAAAAAAAA! LMFAO!! Love it.... Know exactly what you mean.. I hate it too...

Here ya go..

gangsta.jpg

this thread rocks

Haha, i knew id see u on this one for some reason! I aint got no exes pics but have some pics of hos from around here that sent em through text or email. Can u believe these gurls? Send em a few emails then they show u all and of course first date ur hittin it. GOd i love technology, haha. Ill post one up later.

Back