Nudes of my ex

You see guys post nudes of ex's all the time and IMO nothing says douchebag with issues more than guys who do that. Regardless of what she did, it just makes you as bad or worse. I cant lie, I'll still always check out pictures of naked chicks no matter where they come from. But you're still a douche with issues.

Perhaps, in fact, you are the douche? Maybe you have no clue about MY relationship with her? No? Didn't think so.

Maybe you are just inept when it comes to anything more than "Just friends" and have never had someone to send you naked pictures.

If you leave mommy's basement maybe that'll happen.

stfu ngr. If you want to complain, don't look at the pictures. Tool.

cmfns said:
You see guys post nudes of ex's all the time and IMO nothing says douchebag with issues more than guys who do that. Regardless of what she did, it just makes you as bad or worse. I cant lie, I'll still always check out pictures of naked chicks no matter where they come from. But you're still a douche with issues.

I bet you have a great replationship with your mom and speak to her at least 4-5 times a week on the phone.

Also I bet your dad is disappointed at what a femme boy loser he raised.

Finally I suspect before you speak in public you look to your significant other for permission.

You shouldn't be allowed to look at nudes since you are so disapproving of them fagwad...

Didn't complain about the pix. Shit, post some more. Just my opinion on guys that do that to in some way feel like got even for some bs their ex did. Pathetic IMO. Be real bud, the girls not that hot and obviously a white trash slob. As Im sure you must be too since she was good enough to be your girlfriend and you say things like "stfu ngr." She's like what? a 6 1/2 TOPS in the looks department, and probably a 3 in having her shit together. Way to go, you must be the man bagging top notch hoes like that. Thats the kind of girl you wake up next to with a fucked up hangover and an excuse to get her out of your house asap. Cant say Ive never fucked a 7. But I would have to be drunk and deffinatly wouldnt be around long enough to get pics of her. But hey thats just my opinion, Im sure out in butt fuck kentucky you're probably the man and she's probably a top notch 10. Good for you

J you're a canadian. Where Im from you're opinions dont even mean half of shit. You might as well be french. So you can have all the comments in the world. We all know their worth down here.

cmfns said:
Didn't complain about the pix. Shit, post some more. Just my opinion on guys that do that to in some way feel like got even for some bs their ex did. Pathetic IMO. Be real bud, the girls not that hot and obviously a white trash slob. As Im sure you must be too since she was good enough to be your girlfriend and you say things like "stfu ngr." She's like what? a 6 1/2 TOPS in the looks department, and probably a 3 in having her shit together. Way to go, you must be the man bagging top notch hoes like that. Thats the kind of girl you wake up next to with a fucked up hangover and an excuse to get her out of your house asap. Cant say Ive never fucked a 7. But I would have to be drunk and deffinatly wouldnt be around long enough to get pics of her. But hey thats just my opinion, Im sure out in butt fuck kentucky you're probably the man and she's probably a top notch 10. Good for you

I think this is grounds to ban.

Thats my whole point AZ. Im not a douchbag who's gonna put pictures of my lady up for a bunch of retards to talk about all the things they'd show her if they ever had a chance with a 10 in their life. Im just fucking with you anyway. I do think its lame to do that shit. But I really dont give a uck what you do, its all good. I just felt like being a dick for a min about shit that annoys me. I dont usually get into a bunch of internet drama. No hard feelings bro. Just bein an asshole for a day.

Back