• Minor Shrinkage

Votes: 94 50.5%
  • I'm back to where i was before puberty

Votes: 42 22.6%
  • Located somewhere in my stomach

Votes: 16 8.6%

• Total voters

DirkMoneyshot

Hey guys, curious to the extent you guys typically experience.

Please Choose Between these

No Shrinkage
Minor Shrinkage
I'm back to where i was before puberty
Located somewhere in my stomach

Thanks
Dirk

minor shrinking here.. maybe my upcoming fina/prop cycle will be harder on them.. hope not. lol

So far I haven't got shrinkage on 1000mg oftest, but i have noticed more acne and sensitive nipples!!!!!

ive been on for about 12 weeks now my balls are back to where i was before puberty i knew i shoulda bought some hcg

Wow getting a good amount of poll answers. That's great. I remember my first cycle my balls were stuck somewhere up around my stomach. My girlfriend went to give me a BJ and was like "HOLY SHIT, WHERE THE FUCK DID YOUR BALLS GO" Needless to say that with each cycle i've seen less and less shrinkage. So much so that now i don't think they change. Thanks Guys for the responses!

Minor until my most recent cycle which was early proof that I was not recouperated despite 4 weeks of clomid. HCG/Nolva/Clomid from now on.

I have done 6 cycles,and the first three cycles I didn't notice any shrinkage,then I started to notice it after my 4th cycle.I am at the end of my 6th cycle right now,and it is the smallest cycle I have ever done(250sust and 600 eq),and my balls are all but gone!I ran this cycle for 10 weeks,they started shrinking about week 4.

Doesn't the sight of you balls disappearing scare the shit out of you guys??
If I saw my package retreating I'd panic. Thats real dedication to the sport tho...

Hey, wait til you get problems after sex where they pop inside your body. That's when you really wana start panicking. Personally, i find that they pretty much disappear whilst on them, but as soon as i hit the clomid, they're like monsters again.

one of my nuts got lost while rubbing one off during my last cycle. thats totally fucked up if ya ask me. i think he was hiding up by my pepe.

Wartime100 said:
I dont really notice any shrinkage no matter what I run.

Same here and I play with my nuts often.

Recently I ran test for over three years straight by itself and with other drugs. I quit cold turkey six weeks ago without post cycle therapy (pct), so that I could do bloodwork for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).
I expected my test levels to be in the basement, which I wanted. My blood work came back mid range normal for both test and free test my estrogen was a little elevated and that was it.
I don't think that my htpa shuts down anymore regardless of what I run. Quite a few years back I was running over a gram a week of assorted gear and knocked up my girlfriend.

Back