Question? Has any one tried a Long Ester cycle then c***se, then short ester cycle?

BicepsPoontang

I've done 16 weeks or 18 weeks or longer on long esters, even with C***sing after or TRT for a while before jumping to PCT.

I know my nads etc FSH LSH etc etc etc will be shut down. But IF any one had any experience in doing a 12 or 16 week long ester cycle, then C***se (test only low dosage) and then transition to a short ester cycle? I've done both with my HCG twice a week and using Kickers and AI (from ***) I'll have to do some serious calculations, which I haven't done yet to dial in my Test in between cycles from TRT to short ester cycle.

This is an estimate:

Long Ester 16 weeks Kicker Test Prop with Test Cypionate and Decca

Then C***se low dosage Test C (I haven't figure how long yet?)

And then short Ester Cycle 10-12 weeks of Test Prop, Masteron (Short Ester) & Tren A also short ester.

Just curious, maybe Halfwit or Megatron or Some of any other very experienced users is greatly appreciated.

I'll check back in around 11pm ish.

BicepsPoontang!

Testosterone is testosterone. The only difference is shorter esters are actually more potent mg vs mg than longer esters.

It's still just blast and c***se. We are either ON, OFF or CRUZIN.

My question, is it too long to be shut down for like 32 weeks or longer but going on a bulking cycle long ester then c***sing then hop on to a short ester cycle with no pct till after the short ester cycle or maybe even blast after that and be on aas for even longer then 32 weeks.

If I may take a stab at restating your question: if one blasts long ester, cru ises long ester and then blasts short ester, can one still recover their natty system after being shut down for that long?

Man, thats a tough question. So many variables. And by variables I dont mean different esters. That I dont think matters. Shut down is shut down.

Im sure you can find examples of folks successfully restarting after years of shut down but I think its agreed that the longer you are down, the hard it will be to restart, the longer the restart will take and the odds of fully recovering decreases.

Its never black n white. Understand the risks. Accept the consequences. Dont do the crime unless you are willing to do the time as they say

If I may take a stab at restating your question: if one blasts long ester, cru ises long ester and then blasts short ester, can one still recover their natty system after being shut down for that long?

Man, thats a tough question. So many variables. And by variables I dont mean different esters. That I dont think matters. Shut down is shut down.

Im sure you can find examples of folks successfully restarting after years of shut down but I think its agreed that the longer you are down, the hard it will be to restart, the longer the restart will take and the odds of fully recovering decreases.

Its never black n white. Understand the risks. Accept the consequences. Dont do the crime unless you are willing to do the time as they say

I LIKE THAT LAST QUOTE YOU WROTE! WELL SAID!

I googled this before I wrote on the boards, and their wasn't much information. Hence why I was asked. What about doing HCG during my cruzin? Meaning sticking to the protocol of 250 IU 2x week thru out the entire time. Also I'm wondering my liver being taxed with all these compounds, anything better then NAC 1200 mg/day while on AAS?

I definitely agree with running hCG. I'm on TRT and have no plans of ever stopping, I've had a vacetomsy so no kids anyway, but I will pay for the hCG. If something happens at least my balls are warmed up. Do hCG from first pin to around PCT.

I second the liver supp question. Liv52? NAC? What does everyone use?

It would be nice if someone had actual data on benefits of the different liver helpers. Ive done Liv52 but the dose is like a dozen a day! (Ok maybe not quite that many) am doing NAC now. Lots of folks talk milk thistle. Gonna try them too.

My numbers tend to be in control regardless but I seldom do orals or big time AAS doses. I do lots of sups. A fistful a day in fact. Probably a waste of money but wth. Cant hurt, can it ?

;-)

Back