Nuts growing while on cycle?

Behemoth

Okay... I know a lot of guys complain about their testicles shrinking while on cycle. But what if they've grown? I mean, they are noticeably larger than they were before? What the fuck? I've been on Test E for a bit now, and at first I thought they were shrinking a little bit, but it could have been my imagination. I didn't know for sure... but now, they definitely are larger. Even my wife has noticed.

WTF? I know I probably shouldn't care, and it likely doesn't mean shit... but you know, just worried a little... and it is pretty much the opposite of what I was expecting.

i dont see how that is possible, but maybe your a genetic freak of nature....maybe youll never have to come off and can take 5 grams of test a week. But thats not likely!

It could be just my mind playing tricks on me. I guess it could also be something unrelated to the test though. I'm going to keep an eye on it. Or a hand rather...

how long have you been on? initially i notice that my nuts grow the 1st week or two then they begin to shrink little by little.

Back