Oakland pitcher suspended for 50 games for testing postive for testosterone.

Only 50 days? Almost makes it worth it to run an all out cycle and you'd keep the gains for longer than 50 days...

50 games... He will lose the rest of this season and the first part of next season and I'm sure there will be a pretty good fine in there..

almost 60% of all athletes in all major sports use PEDs, he along with Caberrera was dumb enough to get caught.

his 50 game suspension $ i believe goes to MLB office, like they need more money

Let me get this straight, they are banning him because he tested positive for being a man? I don't get it, "Melky Cabrera was given a 50-game suspension for a positive testosterone test." No fuckin' joke men will test positive on a testosterone test!

This is propaganda BS!

They have to have some scapegoats in the news to show the media how pure and intolerant they are of these horrible drugs.

Some Berkeley Soccer Mom with hairy armpits is surely impressed by this fucking crap (but it's okay for her Dyke Lover to take drugs to grow a mustache).

next we will suspend them for taking vitamin D, after all we are now finding out it is a hormone as well..................

people are clueless.

almost 60% of all athletes in all major sports use PEDs, he along with Caberrera was dumb enough to get caught.

his 50 game suspension $ i believe goes to MLB office, like they need more money

Dumb enough to get caught? How are they not supposed if its random? Besides cheating with fake pee and what not.

honestly, caffiene is more of a "performance enhancing" drug. in fact it instantly boosts strength 10 % if not more. thats more than you can say about ANY steroid injection which u have to wait weeks to see results. maybe they should ban coffee & energy drinks!

I hate this bullshit!!! I say lets put asterisks on all the perfect games and no hitters. Why no 50 game suspensions for doctoring balls??

Back