Off to Thailand in February for 3 Months... Gear Nirvana?

From your list it says dbol is script only, what about the primo? And you said you can get dbol at any pharmacy, so does that mean they are a little lax?

Looks like an awesome cycle. The adex looks high at 1mg/d, I would probably cut that in half. 0.5 mg/day should still be on the high side.

Can you get any caber? I'd start to worry a bit about 750 mg/wk deca.

Proviron, for sure keep it in if you can afford it. It's awesome, and the girls will appreciate it.

Any updates on the Tinder? Are you using it there? I'm curious how the scene is minus the typical pros, I find the Thai girls very pretty.

Ive looked a little more into this, the Thai FDA schedules anabolics ass Class D (no script) or Class S(script) and then there are some anabolics listed on mims, that have no scheduling category, including deca and primo, so maybe they are not scheduled drugs?

As long as I keep my E2 in check, I think I should be okay?, plus I already had my mammary glands cut out, I'm sure I can get caber if needed, but what are the sides to look for?

Tinder, its like fishing with dynamite here, I'm not talking about pro's either, I background check these girls pretty much via social media to make sure they are not pros.

I landed and 3 hours later a girl invited me to a club on tinder, where her friend was having a bday, they got bottle service and wouldn't let me chip in because it was her friends bday.. It was too easy, I started getting worried... I was like I'm either going to get drugged and railed by a ladboy train or have my organs harvested, but it was legit.... I was on the dance floor with my date, she started rubbing my package, her friend jumped in to participate, they had a little tiff... me and my date got back to my condo and had a shower and a shag... while she was undressing, in my head I was like "please don't have a cock......no cock!" sigh of relief.

Same thing happened last night and I'm going out tonight again with a 3rd girl.

Tinder, its like fishing with dynamite here, I'm not talking about pro's either, I background check these girls pretty much via social media to make sure they are not pros.

I landed and 3 hours later a girl invited me to a club on tinder, where her friend was having a bday, they got bottle service and wouldn't let me chip in because it was her friends bday.. It was too easy, I started getting worried... I was like I'm either going to get drugged and railed by a ladboy train or have my organs harvested, but it was legit.... I was on the dance floor with my date, she started rubbing my package, her friend jumped in to participate, they had a little tiff... me and my date got back to my condo and had a shower and a shag... while she was undressing, in my head I was like "please don't have a cock......no cock!" sigh of relief.

Same thing happened last night and I'm going out tonight again with a 3rd girl.

Ha ha ha ha, you just made my day! I know that "please no lady boy" feeling, and that not-unreasonable hope you won't end up an organ donor. LOL. Been there, but it was a long time ago....

Symptoms for caber would be #1 can't get or keep wood, #2 difficulty popping the cork. With all that test and proviron you should be good, and enough adex to clamp down on E2 is good . My worry wasn't gyno, just looking after your dick - you're going to need it over there!

Ha ha ha ha, you just made my day! I know that "please no lady boy" feeling, and that not-unreasonable hope you won't end up an organ donor. LOL. Been there, but it was a long time ago....

Symptoms for caber would be #1 can't get or keep wood, #2 difficulty popping the cork. With all that test and proviron you should be good, and enough adex to clamp down on E2 is good . My worry wasn't gyno, just looking after your dick - you're going to need it over there!

LOL, yes I am going to need it, good looking out!

I've always thought about moving to Thai land. Is the internet down there okay lol hahaha? Is it as cheap to live down there as people claim. Does it get boring quick down there? I've been thinking about moving to vegas or thai land both seem pretty fun.

I've always thought about moving to Thai land. Is the internet down there okay lol hahaha? Is it as cheap to live down there as people claim. Does it get boring quick down there? I've been thinking about moving to vegas or thai land both seem pretty fun.

I would like to know same thing about thailand lol

Yes they have high speed internet ;)... Yes it is cheap here, for example...

$20 for a 30 mile uber black ride from the airport, about $4 to get anywhere in downtown Bangkok.
$5 a day for high quality prepped meals, yesterday I ate at a seafood restaurant with a date, had 8 dishes.. crab, lobster, prawns etc, $30.
$35 a day for accommodation, staying at a ultra modern condo with an infinity pool and gym.
Gear is around 40% less or more, depending if its imported or local brand. 500 @5mg Thai dbols******no price diwcussion allowed***.

I haven't been here long enough to know if ill get bored, I'm sure banging a new girl every night gets boring? right? or maybe ill just comeback stateside without my soul intact. I already know its going to be tough adjusting to women back home, putting up with their BS, here the girls pursue you and don't play games from what I've seen so far.

I could see myself staying here to avoid the winters back home, living here I would consider if I had some type of residual income or could work remotely. Bangkok is a busy chaotic city, if your not from a city, I think you wouldn't last here, but there are plenty of quiet islands that you could also live on.

Last edited by a moderator:

super cheap, Spent my summers there some time ago in Krabi province and it was paradise. rented an apartment for $300 per month on the beach with livein maid who also cooked all my meals. work online and internet was defitnetly dependable with 10mbps download speed, not geeat but good enough for skype and netflix. Great cheap Thai beers and girls who love white boys.
in no way will it ever get boring, great food, humble town folks, hot girls, great beaches and scubadiving and yes you will feel tall and handsome there as everyone there is 4 foot tall and looks the same.
Im saving all i can to go back and marry a Hot Thai girl and live happily ever after....

So I’ve been here a week, a week into the cycle, I’m going to need to hit the beach soon, as all I’ve seen is city. Met this Thai yoga instructor last night and invited her to go away next weekend, she’s down. She knows her way around Thailand, so she’ll be a great tour guide and I don’t have to deal with figure that all out on my own... and did I mention she’s a yoga instructor?... i was luke warm on her, until I saw her Instagram page and she was doing full van damme spilts, amongst other moves.

“Jerry, you stand on the threshold to the magical world of sensual delights that most men dare not dream of.” - Kramer

So I***8217;ve been here a week, a week into the cycle, I***8217;m going to need to hit the beach soon, as all I***8217;ve seen is city. Met this Thai yoga instructor last night and invited her to go away next weekend, she***8217;s down. She knows her way around Thailand, so she***8217;ll be a great tour guide and I don***8217;t have to deal with figure that all out on my own... and did I mention she***8217;s a yoga instructor?... i was luke warm on her, until I saw her Instagram page and she was doing full van damme spilts, amongst other moves.

***8220;Jerry, you stand on the threshold to the magical world of sensual delights that most men dare not dream of.***8221; - Kramer
Yoga ia good, Just dont get them too Americanized, or the'll bleed you dry. The beaches there sound really sweet too, looking forward to hearing how it goes for you there.

Yoga ia good, Just dont get them too Americanized, or the'll bleed you dry. The beaches there sound really sweet too, looking forward to hearing how it goes for you there.

Not too worry, I see those types a mile away, the typical routine has been dinner and then “want to watch a movie at my condo?”.. success rate for first date is 8 out of 10 so far, the other 2 took a couple more dates.

You do realize that your living millions of mens dream right now, time for a beach report sir! Hows the food?

It’s going to be hard to leave, that’s for sure.

The food is great, once you figure out where to eat (reputable Thai restaurants) and where not to eat (street food).

It’s a good place to do a clean bulk, because there’s an assortment of really great tasting proteins, vegetables and of-course rice, and it’s cheap.

Having left Bangkok yet, because frankly I haven’t been able to take a night off from the tinder hookups... but one girl I met here is taking me to a resort in Phuket, so I’ll take a few days off and commit to her for the weekend :)

And Ofcourse waking into a Pharmacy and getting gear still makes me giddy.

It***8217;s going to be hard to leave, that***8217;s for sure.

The food is great, once you figure out where to eat (reputable Thai restaurants) and where not to eat (street food).

It***8217;s a good place to do a clean bulk, because there***8217;s an assortment of really great tasting proteins, vegetables and of-course rice, and it***8217;s cheap.

Having left Bangkok yet, because frankly I haven***8217;t been able to take a night off from the tinder hookups... but one girl I met here is taking me to a resort in Phuket, so I***8217;ll take a few days off and commit to her for the weekend :)

And Ofcourse waking into a Pharmacy and getting gear still makes me giddy.

I know a guy who went there, loved it so much he bought some land, built a house and now leases it out to foreigners 9 months out of every year and lives there 3 months a year.

I know a guy who went there, loved it so much he bought some land, built a house and now leases it out to foreigners 9 months out of every year and lives there 3 months a year.

Theres a lot to love for sure, the food, Pharma gear, the weather, the zealous women.

I could see myself doing 3 months a year here, but I think im going to try Vietnam next winter, seems like it will have many of the same benefits, minus the OTC gear.

Theres a lot to love for sure, the food, Pharma gear, the weather, the zealous women.

I could see myself doing 3 months a year here, but I think im going to try Vietnam next winter, seems like it will have many of the same benefits, minus the OTC gear.
Vietnam? now your talking, dark skin ladies there, great food, cheap everything. whats not to love?!

youd figure Vietnam would have it as easy as it is in Thailand for gear.
Hows the beach report looking? Have you participated in any water sports yet? and i mean at the beach like surfing, or scuba diving and not in your bed. lol

Last edited:
Vietnam? now your talking, dark skin ladies there, great food, cheap everything. whats not to love?!

youd figure Vietnam would have it as easy as it is in Thailand for gear.
Hows the beach report looking? Have you participated in any water sports yet? and i mean at the beach like surfing, or scuba diving and not in your bed. lol

I think you can get the basics OTC in Vietnam, test/deca from my preliminary research.

Im in Phuket now at a resort, id like to try some surfing, I tried scuba diving, which was pretty sweet, I would try surfing, but the heat here is next level and I just cut out the dbol, so im waiting out the lethargy, before I do something overly active.

Not too worry, I see those types a mile away, the typical routine has been dinner and then ***8220;want to watch a movie at my condo?***8221;.. success rate for first date is 8 out of 10 so far, the other 2 took a couple more dates.

want to watch a movie at my beachside condo? They melt like butter man, good on you. Just be sure to stick your wallet and passport in your freezer.
or even better your oven, those type of girls dont go near stoves! lol

Last edited:
Back