I want to go pro!

I call bs on that being natural.

If it is truly natural then you have more than a fighting chance. However in pro bodybuilding good genetics is more being able to tolerate high doses of drugs than have a good base.

If you truly want to go pro you're best off blast and cruising rather than cycling. You're not going to die form juice unless you abuse narcotics/alcohol/diuretics along with it.

you look good from that pic but i hope you won a lot of money from that competition cuz to run year arounds going to cost you a lot of money. good luck but even if you do get a sponsor ship they dont usually pay you cash money they may give you free supplements and pay if you do a photo shoot or something but its just so hard. that being said you can do it

BUT I STILL NEED HELP WITH THE CYCLING...

ie.
week 1-8: 1 gram test
week 1-8: 75mg tren ace ed
week 1-4: 50mg dbol ed
week 9-16: 200mg test
16-24: 1 gram test
16-24: 600mg NPP

PCT, 3 months off... etc... OR to do 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off for a year, then bump up to blast and cruise...or whatever.

something that is CYCLE related

I call bs on that being natural.

If it is truly natural then you have more than a fighting chance. However in pro bodybuilding good genetics is more being able to tolerate high doses of drugs than have a good base.

If you truly want to go pro you're best off blast and cruising rather than cycling. You're not going to die form juice unless you abuse narcotics/alcohol/diuretics along with it.

^^^ retarded

you look good from that pic but i hope you won a lot of money from that competition cuz to run year arounds going to cost you a lot of money. good luck but even if you do get a sponsor ship they dont usually pay you cash money they may give you free supplements and pay if you do a photo shoot or something but its just so hard. that being said you can do it

money isnt an issue to me. i will go with out stuff. if all i can afford is gear, food and i tiny appt then thats what ill do haha... kai greene had 7 dollars to his name at one point. look where he is now. by no means am i comparing myself to kai. just saying that where there's a will there's a way.

Anything is possible. You look great in the pic, but don't get ahead of yourself. It is easier said than done. Just train hard, eat good, use wisely and see where you go.

The picture is very impressive. I agree with riprockwell. I don't think you can hope to go pro without being on gear all the time and on a LOT of gear most of the time. I wouldn't trade my libido for anything in the world and I've read the stories about pros that haven't had an erection in months or years. I've actually been on reasonable doses of gear for 9 years with only a minor break and my connective tissues are very weak.

The picture is very impressive. I agree with riprockwell. I don't think you can hope to go pro without being on gear all the time and on a LOT of gear most of the time. I wouldn't trade my libido for anything in the world and I've read the stories about pros that haven't had an erection in months or years. I've actually been on reasonable doses of gear for 9 years with only a minor break and my connective tissues are very weak.

It sounds like blast and cruise is my best bet. How do you go about it? basically do cycles with just low doses of test between.
like the example i posted earlier in the thread? and with that can you still take time off on occasion? say 9 months on then 3 off?

PS Id sacrifice libido for a few months to be pro, no problem.

Last edited:
I will say tgis.

If you really want to turn pro do it. If you have really wheighed out all your options and risks nd k ow this is it then do so. Know the financial commitment is something inheard of. Like I say I have avery good friend that walks around @260 comp weight is 220+ shreded and he has been in this game for a good decade and a half and he knows that if he doesnt get his procard in the next couple.of years he is done. He has sacrifised and made his family sacrifise for hia dream. He has 2 beautiful girls and a very good and wounderful wife vut everyone sacrifises. If your single stay single as long as you can. Also know that starting this youngculd mean you will probavlybhave a hard time hving kids or wont be able to have them.

I admire your want. But as u know its not an easy road and be ready for plenty of dissapointment. Also politics is very big in this game called Body Building. Its not who you know, but who you know that knowa you and is willing to take the risk.

Good luck to u

Yeah, I've had three friends get their cards over the past few years... and sure, the gear was there, but so were freaky genetics.

Honestly, there are so many factors at play, that no one can say you'll be a pro. IF, and that's a big 'if', you can stay injury free, you still have to know how to compete, diet, and pose. Now I know you've got some show experience, but getting a card is a whole 'nother level.

Not to mentioned drug responses. I've known some natural monsters... that didn't gain a heck of a lot when hey did a few cycles. They were heartbroken. They figured that because they were already doing great, the drugs would send them over the top - but they didn't have the receptors forit (for whatever reason) - they simply didn't respond like others have.

Good luck though, man. And be sure to post up progress pics.

thanks for your honesty, for pointing out some pit falls and some of the obstacles i will be facing. I will surely keep you updated and post some pics when I start again.

I will say tgis.

If you really want to turn pro do it. If you have really wheighed out all your options and risks nd k ow this is it then do so. Know the financial commitment is something inheard of. Like I say I have avery good friend that walks around @260 comp weight is 220+ shreded and he has been in this game for a good decade and a half and he knows that if he doesnt get his procard in the next couple.of years he is done. He has sacrifised and made his family sacrifise for hia dream. He has 2 beautiful girls and a very good and wounderful wife vut everyone sacrifises. If your single stay single as long as you can. Also know that starting this youngculd mean you will probavlybhave a hard time hving kids or wont be able to have them.

I admire your want. But as u know its not an easy road and be ready for plenty of dissapointment. Also politics is very big in this game called Body Building. Its not who you know, but who you know that knowa you and is willing to take the risk.

Good luck to u

Screen%20Shot%202013-01-25%20at%204.28.26%20PM.png

Hey bro. I'm willing to help you every step of the way. I know great off season cycle advice as well as getting ready for competitions.

If you need some help feel free to shoot me a PM

Yes blast and cruise will be the best thing! When you get big enough your natty test won't be enough to maintain all the muscle size.

I love blasting and cruising I take about 8weeks off cycle and cruise. Then I cycle again for about 12-20weeks depending on the cycle.

Don't count on going pro. You can still compete at a high level on the amateur scale. Look, I'm not putting you down but a lot of guys have these aspirations and get too ahead of themselves. Even if you have all the funds in the world, if you don't have "it", you don't have "it".

Honestly man I say don't blast and cruise just yet. If you look as good as you do naturally then I say have a sick offseason and bulk until you can't bulk any more, then when contest time rolls around it's time to start up. Even though most pros stay on year round there are still guys that are "off" for the offseason and I really think that is the best approach.

Don't count on going pro. You can still compete at a high level on the amateur scale. Look, I'm not putting you down but a lot of guys have these aspirations and get too ahead of themselves. Even if you have all the funds in the world, if you don't have "it", you don't have "it".

I think that you hit the nail on the head. That "IT" is what no one really knows and only those that want somethong and some one knew choose whos gonna break through. A person can have a freakishly great physic and still be coming up short. "IT" is a gamble at best.

Back