I want to go pro!

gettin big

Ok guys i want to go pro. I understand that there are health problems. personal sacrifices. and many other obstacles. It is also the only reason i decided to use gear in the first place.

That said idk the best approach as far as cycles go... should i run multiple short cycles back to back (8 on, 8 off)? Run long cycles and switch compounds every 10-12 weeks, then take a short break (say 6 months on, 3 months off)? or Blast an Cruise?

PS. My Diet, Training, dedication and discipline are 100%

You have any pics? Wanting to go pro and actually having the genetics to do so are two different things.

Stats? weight, height, age, bf, training experience, cycle history? Not many on this forum support blast and cruise for guys that don't need TRT.

Ok guys i want to go pro. I understand that there are health problems. personal sacrifices. and many other obstacles. It is also the only reason i decided to use gear in the first place.

That said idk the best approach as far as cycles go... should i run multiple short cycles back to back (8 on, 8 off)? Run long cycles and switch compounds every 10-12 weeks, then take a short break (say 6 months on, 3 months off)? or Blast an Cruise?

PS. My Diet, Training, dedication and discipline are 100%

Lets be honest, pros are on year round and rarely come off. The chances are next to zero making it. The question is, how are your genetics and what shows have you done and how well have you placed?? Also, post some pics so we can get an idea of what you are working with. To me, it is definitely not worth the health risks involved to take that much gear. Lastly, hopefully you are filthy rich so you can spend all your money on steroids, food, supplements, etc. What are your stats??

Im 23, 5'10, 230lbs around 15% bf at the moment. ive only done i few cycles but know that pros are on constantly. lets face it guys like jay cutler didnt put on 50lbs in 6 months by doing 400mgs test lol.

I have competed naturally in a non tested (unnatural) show. the first year i took second to the guy who won the over all. the next i competed naturally again, i took 1st in my class but not the over all.

I have some pics but not on this comp. I can post them tomorrow or the next day.

as far as the money goes im single and can swing the high costs.

Im 23, 5'10, 230lbs around 15% bf at the moment. ive only done i few cycles but know that pros are on constantly. lets face it guys like jay cutler didnt put on 50lbs in 6 months by doing 400mgs test lol.

I have competed naturally in a non tested (unnatural) show. the first year i took second to the guy who won the over all. the next i competed naturally again, i took 1st in my class but not the over all.

I have some pics but not on this comp. I can post them tomorrow or the next day.

as far as the money goes im single and can swing the high costs.

Going pro that young is hard, correct me if I'm wrong but most of these pro's are 40+ arent they?

they sure are. But i believe even centopani turned pro in his mid twenties and there is a new kid out there who is 21! i forget his name

i wanna be an astronaut

then do it... oh wait you wasted your life doing something else. it is NOT impossible to do any thing. being an astronaut for example requires intelligence and a very specific course of action taken from a young age... if you don't take that course then that's your fault. but its doesn't mean it can't be done.

i'd say you have a fighting chance... but its pretty much about cycling.. constantly.. pros dont "come off" lol.. your taking a big risk with your health

and your diet and training have to be spot on.. these guys kill 5k calories easy in bulking season.. which is what you'll be in for a few years

your height is the disadvantage imo.. if you were over 6 feet tall it would work in your favor

There are lots of pros under 6 foot. And yeah not all pros are 40+
Lots of guys turned pro around 20. Just be careful !

i'd say you have a fighting chance... but its pretty much about cycling.. constantly.. pros dont "come off" lol.. your taking a big risk with your health

and your diet and training have to be spot on.. these guys kill 5k calories easy in bulking season.. which is what you'll be in for a few years

thanks for the encouragement!

I understand this is something that has some serious risks and could even potentially kill me... The CYCLING is my main reason for this thread.

So does anyone have some advice in regard to the use of gear??

Back