ohhh nooo - an all oral cycle!!!!

gettingully1

2nd Cycle - please help

Hey Guys -

I am about to start an all oral cycle (probably superdrol and havoc). This will be my second cycle.

Before you go ahead and call me an idiot and tell me not to waste my time, i want to explain why i am going this route. last year I had great success with a 8 week 500mg/week test-e (my first cycle) thanks a lot to thoms who helped me throughout. Originally I had planned to do the cycle for 10 weeks however my gf found my stash and tweaked out. to make a long story short i promised her i would not be injecting anymore. im sure a lot of you understand the frustration trying to explain smart steroid use to your loved ones. (UGGGHHHHHH)

Understandingly,I am not looking for mass but rather only strength gains and some more vascularity. Originally I had planned to run anavar but right now I cannot afford a cycle.

so what i am expecting from this cycle is monster strength gains (relatively of course) while putting on maybe 5-10 lbs. Right now I am 5'11 190. Bench 225x15 squat 315x10 and clean 265. In my prime (14 months ago) I was doing 275x9 bench 315x18 (squat i dont go big weights) and 270 clean at ~200 lbs.

I will be doing my first log on this cycle and want to know any thoughts or suggestions people might have. I really do not know what to expect because I have never gone the oral route before. Please do not add insult to injury by teling me to add a test base because i would love to but im a man of my word (atleast until my gf dumps me).

Sorry for the lengthy post. loved to hear some ideas and thoughts. thanks again.

gully

Last edited:
my buddy at the gym did a month on havoc and he got swole! i wouldnt have believed it. however when he quit, all the gains went with it.

tell the gf that taking injections is actually safer than orals. educate her a bit on the stuff. put 'er ass in line bro!!! LOL

its not a winnable argument with her.

when he quit the havoc he lost all is gains? thats different from what i've heard.

anybody with any insight about running superdrol(mdrol) and epi/havoc together? i was thinking around running sustain alpha during the cycle (and perhaps in post cycle therapy (pct) as well). m-drol is pretty suppressive on the hpta and is just a libido killer.

from what i've read about epi your friends results were probably due to poor pct, and training and dieting. epi should be pretty good in terms of maintainable gains as it is not very suppressive

how about running some dermacrine??? ManofMuscle has seen some good results from it

maybe an all legal Dermacrine/Epistane stack

i would do that in a second, but thats pricey. you can get 2.5 cycles of mdrol for one 25 day supply of dermacrine.

if you don't have the money to do it right then I wouldn't do it at all man... think about the bigger equation... supplements + food + everything else = pricey

im in school so food is free. and i eat accordingly. i might use dermacrine in post cycle therapy (pct) with sustain alpha. any thoughts?

was thinking about this:

Week 1 - 30mg SD
Week 2- 30mg SD
Week 3- 10mg SD Epistane 20mg
Week 4- 10mg SD Epistane 20mg
Week 5- Epistane 30mg
Week 6 Epistane 30mg

running sustain alpha or maybe dermacrine as well. SD shuts me down pretty hard and kills my libido. thoughts?

more so than superdrol? or are you suggesting they are equally nasty? ive heard this but ive also heard they are extremely effective.

i might jst stick with a epi/derma cycle.

can you suggest another designer steroid that i could stack with epi? I would love to do a test base at 250 a week but unfortunately im not able to. I might just run epi solely.

if you are going with oral only I would suggest Winstrol (winny) then, cheap and effective, lots of guys run it on its own with decent results

I do hope this is a typo? Many guys I know have been using gear for many years without their girls finding out, you just have to learn to be descreet or keep your gear at a buddys house.

no that was not a typo, merely a joke.

Winny is enticing but id have to do a lot more research since I am not very familiarly with it. How suppressive is it on the HPTA? Do you think it would stack well with Epistane?

Thanks for the input everyone

Gully

no that was not a typo, merely a joke.

Winny is enticing but id have to do a lot more research since I am not very familiarly with it. How suppressive is it on the HPTA? Do you think it would stack well with Epistane?

Thanks for the input everyone

Gully

all steroids are suppressive to a point where you wont be able to tell a difference...that being said Winstrol (winny) is pretty mild. Only side effect to really note is that it can make the joints a little tender, make sure you are taking glucosamine and you'll be fine. You're also looking at an entire cycle for under $100
no idea how it would stack with epistane

Back