oil absorbing slow!!!

mcleanlee22

mcleanlee22
I made my first batch of test e by dtones recipe. Everything looks great.. Did 3cc in the
glute. The first day everything felt fine. But now it has taken about a week for it to all absorb!! Any ideas why this could be? any info would be great! Also using GSO..

I made my first batch of test e by dtones recipe. Everything looks great.. Did 3cc in the
glute. The first day everything felt fine. But now it has taken about a week for it to all absorb!! Any ideas why this could be? any info would be great! Also using GSO..

I'm not really understanding your question. It's taking about a week for it to absorb? What do you mean by this? What is the mg/ml and why 3cc's at a time?

Hey thanks for responding. I made a batch of the test e 250. When i injected it felt fine but then the oil actually stayed in my glute and didnt absorb... So i had one ass cheek that felt really firm because it was full of oil. Now its all good the oil has finally all absorbed and my ass is back to normal lol... I think maybe i should have just started with 1 cc to see how my body reacted.. Any ideas on how I can fix this!

Hey thanks for responding. I made a batch of the test e 250. When i injected it felt fine but then the oil actually stayed in my glute and didnt absorb... So i had one ass cheek that felt really firm because it was full of oil. Now its all good the oil has finally all absorbed and my ass is back to normal lol... I think maybe i should have just started with 1 cc to see how my body reacted.. Any ideas on how I can fix this!

Haha this is a funny post. Just shoot less than 3ml. Most ppl won't shoot that much at once, even in glutes. I think you're over-thinking. I can see you now pressing on your cheeks every hour to see if ones firmer than the other. :roll:

Haha this is a funny post. Just shoot less than 3ml. Most ppl won't shoot that much at once, even in glutes. I think you're over-thinking. I can see you now pressing on your cheeks every hour to see if ones firmer than the other. :roll:

Ha maybe your right. I have been doing alot of ass grabbing this week unfortunately most of its been mine :)

Ha maybe your right. I have been doing alot of ass grabbing this week unfortunately most of its been mine :)

750mg in one shot is waaaaaay too much bro. Also, it sounds like you are a beginner so 750 even a week is waaaay too much. If you're not a beginner and you think because you were taking 750 of that UGL or pharmacy shit that it's the same as 750 weekly of grade A hormone powders baked then you're mistaken.
My hormones are so pure that when I tried to make a batch and pin 750mg test e weekly it was in-fucking-sane at the difference in the strength of REAL 750 weekly versus ANY and ALL UGL and Pharmacy grade shit I ever did!
Start slow and pin twice a week at 250 a pop and ur gtg.

750mg in one shot is waaaaaay too much bro. Also, it sounds like you are a beginner so 750 even a week is waaaay too much. If you're not a beginner and you think because you were taking 750 of that UGL or pharmacy shit that it's the same as 750 weekly of grade A hormone powders baked then you're mistaken.
My hormones are so pure that when I tried to make a batch and pin 750mg test e weekly it was in-fucking-sane at the difference in the strength of REAL 750 weekly versus ANY and ALL UGL and Pharmacy grade shit I ever did!
Start slow and pin twice a week at 250 a pop and ur gtg.
Ya not a beginner here but I am to making my own brew... Thats really interesting info about the hormones being so pure!! I would have never thought about that. I know my powders are coming from a good source! Thanks for the feedback! Ill give it a try! Your making me excited now!!

Ya not a beginner here but I am to making my own brew... Thats really interesting info about the hormones being so pure!! I would have never thought about that. I know my powders are coming from a good source! Thanks for the feedback! Ill give it a try! Your making me excited now!!

I'll put it to you like this, for the sake of not bashing some of our trusted UGL's.... I was taking test at 750mg per week from a place, that if you've been juicing for a while, you have bought from them before. With this particular Test E 250, at a cc and a half, twice a week.... I had moderate acne on my back, really very little.
Then I got into homebrew and got a very pure product and a very great source and got some Test E and made 250. I figured since I was on this popular UGL's 250 at 750 a week that I should start at 750 of my own stuff! Well this shit was so much more powerful, just in the gym I felt way more jacked but using acne as a comparison, about 3 weeks into my "homebrew cycle at 750 a week" I had acne on my forearms, on my legs, shoulders, and son of a bitch... on my fucking feet tooo!!!!!
Dropped down to 500 a week and about 2 weeks later my acne went to about what it was at 750 of the popular UGL.
Food for thought!

I'll put it to you like this, for the sake of not bashing some of our trusted UGL's.... I was taking test at 750mg per week from a place, that if you've been juicing for a while, you have bought from them before. With this particular Test E 250, at a cc and a half, twice a week.... I had moderate acne on my back, really very little.
Then I got into homebrew and got a very pure product and a very great source and got some Test E and made 250. I figured since I was on this popular UGL's 250 at 750 a week that I should start at 750 of my own stuff! Well this shit was so much more powerful, just in the gym I felt way more jacked but using acne as a comparison, about 3 weeks into my "homebrew cycle at 750 a week" I had acne on my forearms, on my legs, shoulders, and son of a bitch... on my fucking feet tooo!!!!!
Dropped down to 500 a week and about 2 weeks later my acne went to about what it was at 750 of the popular UGL.
Food for thought!

Man i think i have had pimples just about everywhere on my body but never my feet!!! Thats ruff!! Here is how i made my brew any help would be great!!

test E 40mls @ 250mgs/ml
10g powder
13.3ml EO
12 ml GSO
1.2ml BA (3%)
6ml BB (15%)

I doubled this recipe... I got my powders, ba, and bb and baked in the oven and melted down in the oven. I stirred occasionally. It melted down fairly easy. Once that was finished i added the eo and gso. I kept it warm and i kept it warm and ran everything thru a .45 Sterile Whatman Filter. After that was finished i vial in oven at 200 degrees F, and bake for 15 minutes. When i look at the oil it looks great but i feel like there are little particles are still in there and thats what is irritating my muscles.. Im gonna try to run it all thru a 22 filter and see if it helps.. Thanks

Last edited:
Whats up Captain,
You from atlanta? Thats where i grew most of my life but now living in china... you got mail

Ya the .22 helped alot still having a little pain but nothing to complain about..

Hey sorry captain I couldnt pm you! I think you have to have about 50 post to pm which i dont have yet

Back