Oil based winny 100 mg crashed need help

saint1

Well this red star Winstrol (winny) 100 mg. sat for awhile and me not thinking let it and I check it and it crashed. I heated it up and it cleared up but as soon as it cools down it gets solid on bottom. I thought of adding 1 cc of BA but from what I've read it won't help. If I heat it up and shake it and shoot it any chance of a problem. It's not woth a big ass knot on my ass or leg.
Any help is much appreciated

Ba wont help. 100mg/ml is more than possible with winny.
50mg in oil is hard to hold without Guaiacol.
You could add a couple cc of guaiacol and heat.
You could try bb if you dont have the latter.

Thanks looks like I need to get busy looking. I hate to just trash it so I guess a little extra work might make it work. Do you think it's ok to just heat it and then shoot?

It would be ok to heat and shoot. I would add other AS in the syringe to help w/ the pain... Draw 1ml win heated and 2ml test or whatever.

Heat and use -or- add a couple ml BB to the vial, sounds like it's close to holding so that is probably all it will need.

DocJ said:
Heat and use -or- add a couple ml BB to the vial, sounds like it's close to holding so that is probably all it will need.
It might just crash inside the syringe, and he wont be able to push thru. If it crashes as soon as it cools, that's not even CLOSE to holding.

pineapple said:
It might just crash inside the syringe, and he wont be able to push thru. If it crashes as soon as it cools, that's not even CLOSE to holding.
The fact that it even goes back into solution with some heating makes it close IMO. If it was not even close it wouldn't even fully go into solution with heating. Bottom line is, if he dilutes it to about 75mg/ml with BB, oil, whatever, it'll hold.

DocJ said:
The fact that it even goes back into solution with some heating makes it close IMO. If it was not even close it wouldn't even fully go into solution with heating. Bottom line is, if he dilutes it to about 75mg/ml with BB, oil, whatever, it'll hold.
lol I wouldnt call it that but I guess you can. I actually got Proviron into solution. That actually held about a day.

pineapple said:
lol I wouldnt call it that but I guess you can. I actually got Proviron into solution. That actually held about a day.
It's all personal perspective...someone else might call something crashing after 5 years as "barely holding."

Back