Oil leaking out everytime !!

SamBBK

Hello everyone,I've been injecting glutes 500mg test e split into two differant days....

Right basically my first say 3 injections hurt a little but but there was NO leaking NO blood or anything and now that I've got the hang of it everytime I pin the oil is coming back out and I'm wasting so much of my gear,I pin it in all the way as requisite 1.5inch blue cap,I aspirate,I inject slowing and then I leave it 15 seconds and pull out and still it comes out so last night I thought screw this so I pinned it and took like 40 seconds pushing it in slowly and then after it was in I left it like 49 seconds and then when I pulled it out the oil and blood were pissing out like literally the most blood out of all my injections,iknow exactly how to do the z track method but have any of you tried it when pinning glute ? Bending round and aspirating holding the needle straight and trying to z track is beyond hard.

I'm avoiding pinning the quads or delts at the minute because I just don't feel comftorbale doing it and that's that.ive been told it's fine to only pin glutes at the rate I'm pinning so I'm sticking at it.

But seriously does anyone else have any ideas of the way you can pin that will prevent me from wasting my beloved gear :(

I just don't understand how the first 3 or 4 times I pinned absaloutly nothing leaked at all it went PERFECT ! And then now.... :(

First of all you are wasting a lot less than you think.

Second, you have answered your own question. Pin other sites and use the Z Track method.

Iknow iknow :( the only reason I don't want to pin quads because when I've looked all over forums about pinning quads literally 80% of people are like " never pinning quads again,couldn't walk for days had to take 4 painkillers in the morning to walk to my car bla bla bla" and it's really put me off because quads look SO easy to pin but everyone's seems to hate it and can't walk for days and that to me and my job is too much of a risk,I can't go into work the next day and not be able to walk

Last edited:
Iknow iknow :( the only reason I don't want to pin quads because when I've looked all over forums about pinning quads literally 80% of people are like " never pinning quads again,couldn't walk for days had to take 4 painkillers in the morning to walk to my car bla bla bla" and it's really put me off because quads look SO easy to pin but everyone's seems to hate it and can't walk for days and that to me and my job is too much of a risk,I can't go into work the next day and not be able to walk

Depends on if your gears painful in the glutes then itll be painful in the quads. No pain in the glutes then good chance non in the quads. Also depends how much your pinning each time.

Try pinning a very small volume in your quad and delt first to see how it goes. Don't start with 3ml the first time. Try something like .25ml. Manning up would help too.

Quad is the easiest place for me. No twisting, easily use two hands, and I can let my legs get fully relax. Glute is my second pick. I don't fancy the delt but my technique isn't as smooth as the other places.

Quads and delts, god i cant even hit my glutes anymore, i cant twist like that without getting a cramp in my back and side that damn near cripples me, lol. Im not sure what the issue is with the oil leaking out, but im sure it can be more than a drop or two. Sometimes oil can leak if injecting into scar tissue ive found, and if the muscle is at all flexed it can happen too. Try Z tracking, just dont pull the skin a ridiculous amount because you can bend the pin, and you wanna talk about fuckin PIP, jesus. Just pull it a little and youll be good to good, youll never have any oil leak out again.

I really dont see what the benefit is to leaving the syringe in after you injected it all. Pull it right out as soon as its all in. Think of it as piercing the skin, the longer its in there the long its gonna take to close up. At least thats my thought on it.

ive always pinned quads , many times ... never had a problem , find it easiest off all sites . I sit down and get it done . u can also give delts a try . If u aren't getting much pip ( post injection pain) wherever u are pinning now with ur gear , the pip is going to the the exact same in any other site . It not like if it doesn't hurt in glute it will kill ur quad . The pip will be the same .

OP I feel like I've recommended ventroglutes to you at least a half dozen times already.

Like a damn broken record

Wish I could find my VGlute! 2 times I tried I either hit a nerve or an artery. I know there's no artery there, but the blood. So much blood...
Don't send me a link to a pic, cause I must be blind.

Wish I could find my VGlute! 2 times I tried I either hit a nerve or an artery. I know there's no artery there, but the blood. So much blood...
Don't send me a link to a pic, cause I must be blind.

Lay on your side. Raise your leg up in there air and back down - repeat. Put your hand in the ventroglute area and you should feel it bulging as you flex it.

Lay on your side. Raise your leg up in there air and back down - repeat. Put your hand in the ventroglute area and you should feel it bulging as you flex it.

Seems more related to quad than glute. Just below the pelvic bone and just above hip joint?

Seems more related to quad than glute. Just below the pelvic bone and just above hip joint?

IMO you don't have to go too much on the side, where I would consider the hip joint to be at least...for me I hit about 45 degrees almost on the "front" of my hip. It's an enormous surface area that you can hit without issue, like 3x3 inches at least...you can almost "rotate" injection sites within the VG even.

IMO you don't have to go too much on the side, where I would consider the hip joint to be at least...for me I hit about 45 degrees almost on the "front" of my hip. It's an enormous surface area that you can hit without issue, like 3x3 inches at least...you can almost "rotate" injection sites within the VG even.
So imagine the little coin pocket on a pair of jeans? Right about there?

I actually shoot a little farther forward of that, where the hip surface is about 45 degrees if your side is 90 with the front of your pelvis

edit: but that's probably within 2 inches of it

Back