oil or water winny??

thickneck

ok guys what do ya thank about oil winny-yes there is some and about water winny?? oil at 25mg-50mg every 3rd day or 50mg water ed.. goods and bads on both. other goods are eq and tren. what would be a good/nice hard-cutting plain for some around 250lbs, 31yrs, 10-12% body fat at 5'10", 12 yrs with weights.

I don't understand your logic behind the different doses of oil and water based Winstrol (winny). 50 mg every third day of oil does not equal 50 mg of water based winny.

Unless I'm missing, something 50 mg Winstrol (winny) is 50 mg Winstrol (winny), whether oil or water based.

I think what SC means is you probably would need 150mg every 3 days of the oil to get the same effect of the 50mg ED of water.

thanks guys, i have (win) 40ml at 25mgs per ml of oil and 60ml at 50mg per ml of water, eq 200ml at 50mg per ml, tren 90ml at 120mg per ml, prop 100ml at 50mg per ml-- what would ya do..

thickneck said:
thanks guys, i have (win) 40ml at 25mgs per ml of oil and 60ml at 50mg per ml of water, eq 200ml at 50mg per ml, tren 90ml at 120mg per ml, prop 100ml at 50mg per ml-- what would ya do..

lol...
is this your first cycle?

lil g said:
just stick to the good old water based...its what is best
Might I ask why?:confused:

With a half-life of 36 hours, Winstrol (winny) should really be inject every day. Oil will slow down the absorbtion maybe a a couple horus at best.

not my 1st. i do 2or3 6-8weeks a year. only my 2nd with these togather. mostly test/d-ball/deca. i power lift for 6 years-did ok. couple of state (plus) records 220-240lbs classes. nothing that great. past couple of years just have fun in the gym. thanking about the north american strength comps.-- my body does will with low mgs. thanks for the help..

Back