Oil volume vs Injection site

sazookeeper

The guys on this board seem very cautious with regards oil volume.Most people seem to say max 2 mls in small muscles and 3 mls in large.Whats up with this?Here in RSA most of our gear is low dose stuff.Test cyp is 100mg per ml.Even on moderate cycles most guys will inject 3-4 ml in to small muscle groups( delts ,tri and bi)Then I come on board and the advice is 2mls WTF.

we have higher gear potency here i guess... a lot of guys can't take more than 2-3mL's in some muscles... but we also have guys on here like Thoms who has injected 8cc's into his glute... and i forgot who it was andhe can inject 4-5cc's into his chest..

the gear i use is 400mg/ml... i can barely shoot 1cc of the stuff into any muscle without it being cripple for atleast a week

:D

2 ml is merely a recommendation. I see no problem in pushing the enveloppe on this. I consistently injected 8ml/week for an entire cycle. I can probably do more if I would want to.

Well I think there are two issues here; injection site discomfort has more to do with the amount of hormone being used at that site rather than injection volume. The thinking is that there is a higher chance of infection and/or scar tissue with the higher volume injections. I've never seen any study confirming this though...

I have had gear trickle out of some small muscle because I tried to push in to much. If your a bigger dude you maybe able to push more in. If your a small guy like me (5'7) be careful. You don't want a knot on the side of you shoulder, just sitting there waiting to dissapaite. It's all relative in my opinion. Only you know what you body can handle.

if your useing higher ccs of gear injecting slower and warming the gear first helps distribute the gear more evenly and prevent some of of the lumps at the injection site .

DocJ said:
Well I think there are two issues here; injection site discomfort has more to do with the amount of hormone being used at that site rather than injection volume. The thinking is that there is a higher chance of infection and/or scar tissue with the higher volume injections. I've never seen any study confirming this though...

The above could be true, or you could get away with it clean. And in that case, it would mean less scar tissue due to less frequent injections, and less hassle. For the record, I never had any infection or noticable scar tissue for doing it.

DADAWG said:
if your useing higher ccs of gear injecting slower and warming the gear first helps distribute the gear more evenly and prevent some of of the lumps at the injection site .

Never heated up, but probably a very good idea.
I always inject superslow, both the injection itself and pushing the plunger. Maybe the slowest on the board.
Edit; I mean never heated up for the large injections. I have been known to do it in the very beginning for a while at 2cc injects, but gave up on the idea eventually for making little difference.

Last edited:
Back