Ok.....be honest time. Where did you get naturally? Then when ya took the plunge?

LateStart

This has been done before but wanted to strike up a conversation that is of keen interest to ALL those new to cycling.

1..how far did you get naturally? Roughly what were your stats and do you feel you were close to your genetic limit?

2..when you started cycling, how much further did you get? What were your best stats roughly?

3.. and now where are you? Roughly your current stats?

4.. how satisfied are you with the experience?

On one through three please list your age for each phase and a rough estimate of stats.....age, weight, bfp, and your strength level if you like.

I will check back and give my answers later on when I have a little more time. Thanks bros

This has been done before but wanted to strike up a conversation that is of keen interest to ALL those new to cycling.

1..how far did you get naturally? Roughly what were your stats and do you feel you were close to your genetic limit?

2..when you started cycling, how much further did you get? What were your best stats roughly?

3.. and now where are you? Roughly your current stats?

4.. how satisfied are you with the experience?

On one through three please list your age for each phase and a rough estimate of stats.....age, weight, bfp, and your strength level if you like.

I will check back and give my answers later on when I have a little more time. Thanks bros

1- naturally 170 to 184 at 10%. I feel that at 5' 10" this is close to my limit. Strength was ok (ex...bench press 325)

2- got up to 195-205 at 14% (bench 365). Arguably my best was 225 at 16% (bench 405) No six pack at this point but I liked the Strength and feeling that came with eating a little more.

- I've been as heavy as 245 at 20%.....too fat but strong as hell. It seems to me that, without dedicating all my time to conditioning, my natural limit vs my enhanced limit is about 20 lbs if my bfp is the same. Worth it? I think so.....20 lbs of muscle is huge for a guy who does not compete. I've been known to do as many as 3 cycles a year but two is preferred for me.

Hope some of this makes sense. Please share your experiences as well. Can keep it simple if ya like and just list your natural limit amd then your experiences with enhanced limit. Thanks bros....hope to hear from some of you with your experiences

I cant really remember what weight I started at buttt if I remember

5 10 at 180lbs roughly, first summer of lifting I hit 205 around 14bf

If I had waited I could have peaked more genetically

I believe I hit 230 after my first cycle with high teens bf

Ive been in the game a long time, my weight has been as high as 290 and never really went below 215. My heaviest was high teens bf and felt like shit

Now around 235 low teens bf I hover

No regrets. Now I feel better lighter for mobility and general health

started at 16 using so 230lbs at 16

20 went as high as 290 but sat mostly around 250

30s got
Smarter and hovered 215-235 usually- with a few big cycles

I cant really remember what weight I started at buttt if I remember

5 10 at 180lbs roughly, first summer of lifting I hit 205 around 14bf

If I had waited I could have peaked more genetically

I believe I hit 230 after my first cycle with high teens bf

Ive been in the game a long time, my weight has been as high as 290 and never really went below 215. My heaviest was high teens bf and felt like shit

Now around 235 low teens bf I hover

No regrets. Now I feel better lighter for mobility and general health

Great info here bro. Thank you

1. Naturally, I felt like I had come pretty damn close to natty potential at 6"1 ~210 lbs at around 11-13% BF.

2. First cycle shot me up to 235-240 lbs. Total number of cycles is 4, but the one im currently on is the first one in about a year 1/2 due to life reasons. At the end of the third consecutive cycle, I was up around 255 lbs and 10-11% BF and leaning up for a show.

3. Currently 6"1 210-215 lbs... Haven't weighed in 4-5 weeks since starting this cycle I'm on atm (600 Test E/wk). Getting back into it and starting from scratch. Running this 600mg/wk Test E cycle to create a new baseline with fresh data.

4. Overall im fucking very satisfied with my experience using PEDs... Cant imagine why anyone would do it without it. Even taking a small TRT level dose, the quality of life for a man with optimal or exceeding optimal test levels is just second to none. Of course, done right. One should be getting their blood work done regularly and either working with a professional at the lab that's drawing said blood, or having a professional analyze your results and letting you know what's what and what you need to address. Ive always done proper PCTs and had the correct AI's/SERMs on hand to deal with side effects when they showed their ugly faces, and I think that's hugely responsible for my having such a positive overall experience using gear. If one did not take those precautions, of course, they would have a significantly less enjoyable experience using drugs because they've dealt with or currently still dealing with (gyno) side effects and the repercussions of taking gear.

1. Naturally, I felt like I had come pretty damn close to natty potential at 6"1 ~210 lbs at around 11-13% BF.

2. First cycle shot me up to 235-240 lbs. Total number of cycles is 4, but the one im currently on is the first one in about a year 1/2 due to life reasons. At the end of the third consecutive cycle, I was up around 255 lbs and 10-11% BF and leaning up for a show.

3. Currently 6"1 210-215 lbs... Haven't weighed in 4-5 weeks since starting this cycle I'm on atm (600 Test E/wk). Getting back into it and starting from scratch. Running this 600mg/wk Test E cycle to create a new baseline with fresh data.

4. Overall im fucking very satisfied with my experience using PEDs... Cant imagine why anyone would do it without it. Even taking a small TRT level dose, the quality of life for a man with optimal or exceeding optimal test levels is just second to none. Of course, done right. One should be getting their blood work done regularly and either working with a professional at the lab that's drawing said blood, or having a professional analyze your results and letting you know what's what and what you need to address. Ive always done proper PCTs and had the correct AI's/SERMs on hand to deal with side effects when they showed their ugly faces, and I think that's hugely responsible for my having such a positive overall experience using gear. If one did not take those precautions, of course, they would have a significantly less enjoyable experience using drugs because they've dealt with or currently still dealing with (gyno) side effects and the repercussions of taking gear.

Awesome!!! Thank you bro

Back