Test E the best starting compound?

300/week is my TRT dose and it puts me at 7-800TT. I don***8217;t think I***8217;d be very impressed with the results of less than 500 but everyone is different. If I were going to shut myself down over it, I***8217;d make it worth it.
7-800? you better get that checked out bro because that's about half of where you should be at with 300mg a week...

OP needs to eat more food and just pin 250mg of test e twice a week. oh yeah and eat more food... like double what you're eating now.
correct me if i'm wrong but 6'3 200lbs is a bit skinny

7-800? you better get that checked out bro because that's about half of where you should be at with 300mg a week...

OP needs to eat more food and just pin 250mg of test e twice a week. oh yeah and eat more food... like double what you're eating now.
correct me if i'm wrong but 6'3 200lbs is a bit skinny

I’ve always been like that. Every time I switch doctors or clinics I have to come in for injections for a few months until they are satisfied I’m not just stocking up on test.

Agreed on OP. That is really skinny. Cycle or not, he needs to learn how to eat.

300mg of test per week is a cycle in my neck of the woods. bump it to 500mg per week.
and op, your diet needs to be mutlipied by 2, so eat twice of each and alot more protein and veggies and youll be good to go.

300 test per week, taken alone, will barely give you supra natural dose.

IMO at 300 per week, all you will do is shut down your natural test. All you be doing is replace natural test for synthetic one.

500 to 600 per week as first cycle is best . You are still young, dont screw up your health though, do some research on how to do proper PCT.

cheers

Back