Test E the best starting compound?

cowboyboots93

New to the forum but have been lifting for years. 28 years old,6'3 200lbs. Never experimented with any gear, but would like to see how far my strength can go.

STATS:
Height: 6'3
Weight: 200lbs ( when on Adderall)

Diet:
Breakfast: 1 Cup/ oatmeal, 3 eggs, fruit and orange juice or cranberry juice.

Breakfast 2: Peanutbutter and banana sandwich ( during the week at a very physical job)

Lunch: ( Twice a day) -Chicken w/ tomato sauce and string beans, whole grain pasta or brown rice.

Workout: At different times do to a rotating work schedule and sometime I have to miss workouts through the week due to 12 hour work days.

Post Workout: 3 whole eggs and an oatmeal shake.

Bedtime: Fruit and peanutbutter sandwich

I know Adderall is bad but Im trying to balance school and work with some long ass hours and weeks. I do plan on stopping once I get closer to graduating. Eating is not an issue while on the Adderall but eating while working the hours that I do is.

Would like some advice on how my strength would increase with 500mg of Test added to my routine. My diet sometimes does get away from me and I'll have a coke or coffee while at work but for the most part Ive been on point.

Welcome to the board.
Listen OP like most things we need to study up and learn what we're doing.

We promote using steroids as safe as possible. With that mind set please read get to know more before you stab your ass with any steroid. Back where you came in to post there are some of the teaching threads called Stickys. Read and ask Q's will give you enough info to cycles safely.

The basic compound most used is Test "E". For your 1st cycle.
Good luck,
OMM

^^^^^^this

And I'm a little confused. You want to know how your strength will be impacted? By 500mg of test E? Well........500mg of E and lots of food, your strength will get crazy. You have to be careful to avoid injury. I'm confused about your goal. Are you a power lifter?

Like my man said above. Read and ask questions.

Why not just try 300mg of Test? See how your body reacts and recups from it after proper PCT. Normal TRT dosages are 100mg a week so at 300mg a week you are getting almost 3 times the amount of normal test. Trust me. Small dosages for longevity purposes. If you do 500 to start, the next time you will want to do 750 and after that 1000. I always recommend only 300mg a week of test for a first cycle. I think you will be pleased with the results and it will not overload your system.

Why not just try 300mg of Test? See how your body reacts and recups from it after proper PCT. Normal TRT dosages are 100mg a week so at 300mg a week you are getting almost 3 times the amount of normal test. Trust me. Small dosages for longevity purposes. If you do 500 to start, the next time you will want to do 750 and after that 1000. I always recommend only 300mg a week of test for a first cycle. I think you will be pleased with the results and it will not overload your system.

Please do not listen to this ^^^^ OP. I've been in this world for a very long time. MY Avi pic is 1986 Daytona Classic. Wanting more mgs is not the drive the mental state of mind you will get between 300-500-750 mgs. If it is then all you want to do from the get go is the results of whatever the drugs can do.... IF that's it, ? your in it, off the dock, with the wrong knowledge
and wrong intentions of any man that wants to safely use AAS as a way to enhance their BB or PL careers.

Its about training , eating correctly "Diet" the extraneous things we do to monitor our cycles. BW is your friend. How we watch our side effects and treat them accordingly properly, medically if you will.

Read up, learn what the sticky threads say, do some Google research on your own and come back with more Q's that you cannot figure out by reading.

O'logy s filled with the experienced and knowledgeable members here.

Good Luck

OMM

Last edited:
Please do not listen to this ^^^^ OP. I've been in this world for a very long time. MY Avi pic is 1986 Daytona Classic. Wanting more mgs is not the drive the mental state of mind you will get between 300-500-750 mgs. If it is then all you want to do from the get go is the results of whatever the drugs can do.... IF that's it, ? your in it, off the dock, with the wrong knowledge
and wrong intentions of any man that wants to safely use AAS as a way to enhance their BB or PL careers.

Its about training , eating correctly "Diet" the extraneous things we do to monitor our cycles. BW is your friend. How we watch our side effects and treat them accordingly properly, medically if you will.

Read up, learn what the sticky threads say, do some Google research on your own and come back with more Q's that you cannot figure out by reading.

Good Luck

OMM

Are you serious? 500mg of week of test is no joke and not to be taken lightly. You said in your own post on this thread that we promote the use of steroids as safely as possible, yet you tell him not to start at 300mg of test but go right to 500mg a week for a first cycle? I think that 300mg a week for a first timer is much ''safer" than 500mg as a starter. He will have less side effects to deal with, will make good gains (if diet and training are in check) and with proper PCT will recover back to normal faster. I wrote an article here years ago about starting with just 300mg of test but I can't find it. More is not always better especially when you think further down the road. I think we just agree to disagree.

Are you serious? 500mg of week of test is no joke and not to be taken lightly. You said in your own post on this thread that we promote the use of steroids as safely as possible, yet you tell him not to start at 300mg of test but go right to 500mg a week for a first cycle? I think that 300mg a week for a first timer is much ''safer" than 500mg as a starter. He will have less side effects to deal with, will make good gains (if diet and training are in check) and with proper PCT will recover back to normal faster. I wrote an article here years ago about starting with just 300mg of test but I can't find it. More is not always better especially when you think further down the road. I think we just agree to disagree.

Well to each their own on this one IMOP... there are options and I will never argue.... "key word, argue ". So many mitigating factors and goals come in..... hence personal choice.

As to MY experience, a few years in this arena, I've never seen much of a difference in sides between 300 mgs and 500 mgs week. What I have seen and experienced is the bigger deference in gains between the two dosages when a "Properly run cycle" is followed. Ergo is the choice one new user will make.

My 2 cents , Good luck to ya,

OMM

Last edited:
To thefantom , Hello , listen I looked back on your Profile as I do many members and so I was wondering your age ? I see you've been here quite a few years.

AND not to hijack OP's thread , just a Question
TX
OM

To thefantom , Hello , listen I looked back on your Profile as I do many members and so I was wondering your age ? I see you've been here quite a few years.

AND not to hijack OP's thread , just a Question
TX
OM

I'm a retired original Mod from this site from when it first started. I left for a few years for personal reasons and then came back just as a member. Most of the people and Mods that were here in my time are gone or rarely post. Its sad to see because those were some very knowledgeable and helpful people. Also some of the funniest people I have ever seen. My age, though for OPSEC reasons will not be given but I am over 45 and under 53. And I hope you didn't take my response to you as arguing, but like you said, a difference of opinion. Have a good day, Brother!

I'm a retired original Mod from this site from when it first started. I left for a few years for personal reasons and then came back just as a member. Most of the people and Mods that were here in my time are gone or rarely post. Its sad to see because those were some very knowledgeable and helpful people. Also some of the funniest people I have ever seen. My age, though for OPSEC reasons will not be given but I am over 45 and under 53. And I hope you didn't take my response to you as arguing, but like you said, a difference of opinion. Have a good day, Brother!

Hey man cool beans !Good to meet you we never have meet / talked on here. I can only assume you've seen some of my post. Ok I've got a few years on ya @ 67 yrs.

Thanks for the very nice reply, Luck to ya....

OMM

hey there I go with the 500 mg of test per week as well for a first cycle and it is thus stated as well in 3Js sticky thread about how to do a proper fist cycle. https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...54553-beginners-guid-proper-nutrition-3j.html
id rather take 3js advice than someone who only has 114 posts.

300/week is my TRT dose and it puts me at 7-800TT. I don’t think I’d be very impressed with the results of less than 500 but everyone is different. If I were going to shut myself down over it, I’d make it worth it.

300/week is my TRT dose and it puts me at 7-800TT. I don***8217;t think I***8217;d be very impressed with the results of less than 500 but everyone is different. If I were going to shut myself down over it, I***8217;d make it worth it.

Very curious about this. Is your test pharmaceutical? Is it UGL? Is that 7 to 800 at the 7 day post injection point or midpoint? Sorry for all the questions bro....just very curious about such a high trt dose.

As for the OP.......my test was normal for my age when I started this and my first cycle was just over 400 per week cypionate. The result of that dose was pretty incredible. Sex drive, confidence, need for dominance, strength, agression....all went through the damn roof at week 3.5 to week 4. It was my best cycle by FAR. For someone with normal test ranges to begin with, I would recommend 400 to 500 of cypionate or enanthate for a first cycle. Stick pretty close to the first cycle sticky and you cant go wrong. I'm sure some people have great cycles at 300 but I don't see the need to gamble with your first cycle. Absolutely EVERYONE that I know would like to do their first cycle again. You get one shot.....dont risk it. This is my opinion.
OMM has been in the game since I was born and his opinion on the dose is in line with what I've always heard. Do what ya like but I'd listen up when experience spoke to me. Good luck bro

Good Luck

OMM

wow i just saw that your avatar pic was taken in 1986. man, i was in prep school then. you do look cut up, what was your diet like back then?

500mg of test c is good for me and will be good to you brother. be sure to get on hcg and start your ai from the first pin to keep it all real. have you started yet?

Back