ok i have got this far

william26

from all the reading and all the help i get in here i have come up with this.
a ten week cycle.
testoviron depot-enanthate 500mg week\
weeks 1-4 25mg dbol.
not sure when to start clomid or how much?
my next ? is for weeks 1-4 i will be using d-bol and test is that right and how should i break up the test as for like 250 one day and then 250 another day?

(ps thanks for the tread on test.stonecold i really learned alot)

william26 said:
from all the reading and all the help i get in here i have come up with this.
a ten week cycle.
testoviron depot-enanthate 500mg week\
weeks 1-4 25mg dbol.
not sure when to start clomid or how much?
my next ? is for weeks 1-4 i will be using d-bol and test is that right and how should i break up the test as for like 250 one day and then 250 another day?

(ps thanks for the tread on test.stonecold i really learned alot)
2 weeks after your last shot is the usual waiting time for eth clomid at 300 mg day 1 ,100 mg days 2-11 and 50 mg a day days 12-21 , with eth i would just do 2 cc one time per week =500 mg

Your cycle looks good.

You want to start clomid after the test you are using clears your system. It can't do its job before that time. Ethanate is a relatively long lasting ester and it will take about 2 weeks from the day of your last shot to clear your system. During that 2 weeks your test levels will be declining and your ability to make gains and preserve the gains you already made will be compromised. For this reason, it would be a good idea to switch to a a fast acting test ester such as propinate after your last shot of ethante and continue with the propinate for about 10 days, then go cold turkey for the last 4 days. Alternatively, you could restart dbol during that last 2 weeks, as it only lasts in the system for a matter of hours. These are just suggestions, not mandatory.

Once you start the clomid, it makes sense to take a large dose on the first day to quickly get it working, then maintain a lower dose for 3 weeks. Here is how I do it: Day 1 300 mgs., Days 2-10 100 mgs. per day, days 11-21 50 mgs. per day.

I would recommend that you shoot the ethanate in 2 shots as you mentioned, spaced more or less equally apart. So for example, you could shoot 250 mgs. in your left glute on Sunday, and then shoot 250 mgs. in your right glute on Thursday.

Remember to protect your liver when using dbol. Alpha Lipoic Acid is effective at doses of 600-1000 mgs. per day. Vitamins C and E also help.

Back