ok i was talking to one of the bigboys at the gym ????????

pttp333

anyways as i was saying i was talking to one of the big boys at the gym the other day and i was talking about clomid and nova.
he said all he ever used was nova after his cycle that he hates clomid.
and that nova works 3x better with out the sides effects .
i never heard about that before and if so when would i take it and at how much
or is he a little

:40oz: :40oz: :40oz: :40oz: :40oz:

no, he's very current, which is rare from the gym conversations I've read on various boards :)

do a few searches; basically same protocol, but substitute 10-20mg of Nolva for 50-100mg of Clomid (different people use it a little differently, not sure if there's a final answer, like there ever will be for anything in that area....)

So thats the latest info no clomid and up the doses on Nolvadex??? we need more info here, is this true or not???

im wandering the samething but from what ive read in the seaches iguess you can. im glad cause clomid gives me to many sides as in getting sick when i take that shit

I'm on clomid now and my acne is acting up. I usually have very mild is any acne but now that I'm on clomid it is pretty bad. I'm not even sure if it is from the clomid. I just did a post on it and people said that is is my hormones recovering and it is just coincidence that it happens during PCT.

I am also interested in the replacement of clomid w/ nolvadex. It sounds a little wiedr because I didn't think they were even close to the same thing.

I can't beleive that nolva is 3x better than clomid, i have heard a few tell me nolva did not work well for them, compared to clomid. Many do seem to like it though, me personally i get no sides from clomid, and find it works extremely well for me.

jcp2 said:
I can't beleive that nolva is 3x better than clomid, i have heard a few tell me nolva did not work well for them, compared to clomid. Many do seem to like it though, me personally i get no sides from clomid, and find it works extremely well for me.

Would there be any benefit to running the two together? Powders of both of them are cheap enough to run them both and not think twice. What about armidex, does that help with post cycle therapy (pct) at all?

roidjuice said:
Would there be any benefit to running the two together? Powders of both of them are cheap enough to run them both and not think twice. What about armidex, does that help with post cycle therapy (pct) at all?

I see no harm in running them both, i know some that do that as well. As far as arimidex, some people do, and say it helps. The thing i don't like about arimidex is that you are lowering estrogen levels quite a bit, and if you have no test in your system to aromitize you are going to end up with extremely low estrogen, and possible contribute to fucked up HDL levels. Also i saw a study in mice showing arterial lesions from low estrogen levels. Although mice don't always correlate to humans, that is enough to make me think twice.

All I know is that after clomid my nuts are nice and full and ready to rock again so until clomid does me wrong im sticking with it.

Popichulo said:
All I know is that after clomid my nuts are nice and full and ready to rock again so until clomid does me wrong im sticking with it.

I noticed a big increase in my man juice since I went on clomid, I guess that is normal. Does it go away after you stop using it?

roidjuice said:

I've seen several people who will stay with 20mgs of Nolva from the end of the cycle, through the end of a normal Clomid post-cycle strategy and have said they had excellent results and quicker recovery; esp. if they have held off on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) until the last week to 2 weeks post cycle to run the HCG.

Billy Bathgate would be one, while it is probably safer than clomid due to being more effective mg for mg (supposedly), it is still toxic.

Clomid works for me so why mess with what works. I ran nolva through my post with clomid after my last cycle with good results and will probably do it again.

Nolvadex is also fine, better then clomid as some peeps get depressed of clomid. Start at 40 mg work down to 20 mg the second week.

Grtz

Back