Old man stuck in his ways

lovethislife

Alright guys so my dad has been doing gear for YEARS needless to say he has been cycling wrong this whole time lol and buying gear from friends SO when I first found out obviously I wanted to help him get no the right path and I did a lot of research and actually found a bunch of different sources and great information. He is finally using AI's and PCT's but he's still set in his old ways on some things so I wanted to ask to get some more info.

Right now he is running this cycle (well it's really not a cycle because he said he just wants to keep going with it) My question is what is the best way to tell him to not cycle indefinitely and what can he cruise on?

500 mg sus a week
300 mg of deca week
50 mg a day Anadrol (pill)

He said he is only doing the Drol for 7 weeks and I told him it's best to only do 4-5 weeks of it. BUT as far as staying on the sus and the deca that would cause problem right? What can he cruise on if I can convince him to just do the normal cycle time?

Sup buddy

Okay this is all my opinion, so take it whats it worth and weigh it against what you think.

Its highly likely your dad is over 40 years old since your posting here... if that man has been using AAS for 2-3 decades then it is almost a certainty he is going to be a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) canidate. That means there is still reason to cycle off, but test production is not one of them.

Also I beleive that 500 test and 300 deca IS a cruise to him. I imagine he is blasting WELL OVER a gram a week when not cruising. <---- speculation but makes sense right... 2-3 decades 500 test isn't gonna cut it no more.

You have had small victories getting him on an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and having him use pct ( although pct is likely pointless for him). Don't be suprised if he continues to use aas via the blast and cruise method though. I would just make sure you guys talk about it regularly and you need to learn from his mistakes AS WELL AS his experience.

GL and props for looking out for your dad. I'm sure the conversations were not always so smooth, but you got him to use AI's. Way to look out for family!

Sup buddy

Okay this is all my opinion, so take it whats it worth and weigh it against what you think.

Its highly likely your dad is over 40 years old since your posting here... if that man has been using AAS for 2-3 decades then it is almost a certainty he is going to be a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) canidate. That means there is still reason to cycle off, but test production is not one of them.

Also I beleive that 500 test and 300 deca IS a cruise to him. I imagine he is blasting WELL OVER a gram a week when not cruising. <---- speculation but makes sense right... 2-3 decades 500 test isn't gonna cut it no more.

You have had small victories getting him on an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and having him use pct ( although pct is likely pointless for him). Don't be suprised if he continues to use aas via the blast and cruise method though. I would just make sure you guys talk about it regularly and you need to learn from his mistakes AS WELL AS his experience.

GL and props for looking out for your dad. I'm sure the conversations were not always so smooth, but you got him to use AI's. Way to look out for family!

Thanks man and actually he has been pretty cool with taking the info in. He is 46 as of now and has been dosing low his hole life. I showed him what a normal cycle looks like (pinning twice a week for test and how long different esters last in his system) and he was actually shocked. Right now he thinks he's doing a lot of juice so basically he was told wrong by people.

What other reasons should he cycle off besides low test? I've also asked him and he's never had an issue with any libido issues or any sides as far as gyno...which is a miracle lol but just want to give him all the facts

Thanks bro

if he has been running that his whole life, and just recently started using AI's & serms i would highly recommend he go to his doc and get a full blood work done to see whats going on inside. check all the basic stuff , liver panel, cholesterol levels and also check his heart out. check homocystene levels and c-reactive protein.

if he has been running that his whole life, and just recently started using AI's & serms i would highly recommend he go to his doc and get a full blood work done to see whats going on inside. check all the basic stuff , liver panel, cholesterol levels and also check his heart out. check homocystene levels and c-reactive protein.

I told him to go get some blood work done by his doc still waiting on him to go but he says he will. He hasn't been running just this cycle his hole life he used to go on and off whenever he could get his hands on some juice but lately he has been on this cycle for a while. He switches it up using EQ and other things just when he feels ilke it though. he has always used a test base though which is good

To me the biggest concern would be his heart. In a nutshell your bad cholesterol shoots up and your good cholesterol basically goes to ZERO. This causes plaque buildup in the arteries, valves, etc. If he hasn't been slamming a gram for 10 years maybe he's ok.

With such low doses his whole life I wouldn't panic. Still, the full blood panel is a good idea, for BOTH of you... I should get one too speaking of it :D

Many props to you for looking out for your dad bro, my dad still won't listen to me. Stubborn ass marines I swear...

Many props to you for looking out for your dad bro, my dad still won't listen to me. Stubborn ass marines I swear...

Lmao ya I heard he was paying 125 - 150 for a bottle of test and I about shit my pants so now I just order extra from my source and sell it to him for what I bought it for....needless to say all those assholes that charged him so much are now buying from him hahaha

Anyways I'm deployed right now so a full blood work for me is out of the question but I plan on getting one when I get back as far as him I'm fixing to email him and tell him to go get one done and scan and email me a copy of the results so I can upload it for you guys to check out. (Still not to savy with reading what's what on those things) but I am learning Thanks everyone for the responses

Look up your options on privatelabsmd. For you probably a female blood panel ( cheaper and same thing as male) and for your dad, not sure.... he should be seeing a doctor here and there in his mid 40's anyhow so maybe talk to him/her.

Ya I told him to bring it up with his doctor to see if he can just get a reg panel and I will look into Private Med Labs. I've seen the posts about them before just didn't know female was the same as male. Anyways thanks so much guys

Mr. P I just posted about some testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for my father in-law if you could check it out bro I'd appreciate it

Back