Old Timer

orionlk

I am 42 years old. Had 2 kids, 1 at 39 and another at 41. Tough! I've been lifting seriously since I was 21. I am a very strong person naturally, never taken drugs. Since the kids I've softened up a lot due to lack of gym time but can still push the lbs. I still get my bodyparts in 1x week but the cardio is non existent. The diet is mediocre. I want to harden the bod up more but can't put in too much time due being the sole breadwinner in the family. I'm considering some help with oral primo. Can anyone share experience with it, dosage, sides, etc... Anavar better?
Thanks
height-5'9"
weight-190
cal/day-2500
protein intake/day-70gms

orionlk said:
I am 42 years old. Had 2 kids, 1 at 39 and another at 41. Tough! I've been lifting seriously since I was 21. I am a very strong person naturally, never taken drugs. Since the kids I've softened up a lot due to lack of gym time but can still push the lbs. I still get my bodyparts in 1x week but the cardio is non existent. The diet is mediocre. I want to harden the bod up more but can't put in too much time due being the sole breadwinner in the family. I'm considering some help with oral primo. Can anyone share experience with it, dosage, sides, etc... Anavar better?
Thanks
height-5'9"
weight-190
cal/day-2500
protein intake/day-70gms
no experience with oral or injectable primo , sorry

Back