olympia gold?

Wait til one of the boys from BC log on, probably get a answer then... In ontario we have a UGL called Olympic Pharma... On the label it says, "made in german" But, it's fucking made in someones basement in a city near by, LMFAO..

Wait til one of the boys from BC log on, probably get a answer then... In ontario we have a UGL called Olympic Pharma... On the label it says, "made in german" But, it's fucking made in someones basement in a city near by, LMFAO..

Yeah, lol... we have a few 'Russian' brands made here too, lol. Personally I don't give a rip where it's made, as long as its legit.

Yeah, I know what you mean... LOL... Well, just wait a little, there is one guy on here that's from out there that's creditable... Maybe shoot him a PM? Just can't think of his fucking username right now. Once I remember, I'll let you know!

footlong12 and abusedyam both from BC thats who you'd want to get in contact with... I'm sure they'll be on later.

Hey buddy, never heard of that brand.. but with so many great UGL's in this area there really isn't a reason to take a shot in the dark.
Can get in contact with some great sources on this board, I know AML and medistar and Pinnn are all 100% legit and you can get it within a week.

Thanks bro, yeah I absolutely love AML. But, finances are tight due to a serious back injury and couldn't due the min order with them. So I went with this...

How did the blood work go? I have used this lab before and liked it, but I don't have much experience with great brands like newport so I don't really have a good idea if it is top notch quality or not.

A lot of the guys at CJM say a lab result came back showing there is rat poison in it which is scaring the shit out of me too. How was your blood results and how have you found it so far?

Back