Omega Labs

kawazx6rr

Anyone ever used Omega Labs from Mexico or Bio-Tech from Uruguay before????
Thanks in advance for the responses!

bio tech good to go

:flame::flame:bio tech says from uraguay but pretty sure made in mexico.used thier tren and test 400 and likked both alot,but only one source i know carries it that is legit.also,all u idiots that trash mexican gear,i live in az and use to go to nogales all the time,pre gear grinder,and say what u will about mex gear,it might have been dead on or underdosed,BUT it was always the product it was suppose to be.if it said nadrolona 200 ,might have been 175mg or even 150 mg per cc,BUT IT WAS DECA,all these us underground labs that ive used,except old karius's generic labs,turned out to be 100 percent bogus,so just my 2 cents.human grade gear,great if not faked,best ive used were pre loaded sustanon redijects,primoteston 250 amps and laurabolin 50mg/cc long acting deca(nadrolone laurate i think).so i cant say how new mex gear is good cause uonly tried new univet and biotech,but they were both good,so believe what u want,good luck out there.

I'm using Omega Labs gear right now.... (Alph)Anadrol, 50mg tabs, and Test enanthate 250.. It's definitely GTG. Especially the test. first time w the Anadrol but I'm impressed.

new on this forum just recently picked up omega gear from my amigos in mexico picked up the suspension , 4-test,sus anabol im using the sustanon at600mg aweek 150mg eod test suspension 50mg pin bi laterally pre workout waiting to add some decca i have blood work although my dr didnt do all the testing i asked my total test levels were 2250 omega labs is gtg iron man forum has the best sponsors great service great t/a int or deomestic

new on this forum just recently picked up omega gear from my amigos in mexico picked up the suspension , 4-test,sus anabol im using the sustanon at600mg aweek 150mg eod test suspension 50mg pin bi laterally pre workout waiting to add some decca i have blood work although my dr didnt do all the testing i asked my total test levels were 2250 omega labs is gtg iron man forum has the best sponsors great service great t/a int or deomestic

Can you clarify your test levels comment? You said you did have them tested? and they were 2250? Isn't that low, for the amount you're using? How many days after pinning did you get tested and how long on cycle so far? Just curious, because I've heard Omega is typically under-dosed, which doesn't bother me so much... as long as I know it and can adjust. Your levels seem to back up the under-dosed theory. Just my opinion. Many other factors involved too though. I'm interested to hear more about your progress. I've actually moved on to some other, really good gear and cannot comment too much on this product.

2250 isnt low, thats good. highest ive been has been 6k and thats wat i know of . its like drinking sometimes you blow high in breathalyzer and sometimes you blow low but it depends on when its taken. something like gear works but thats a nice number.

Back