Omna-500 of 750... what to do

tednatas

I am banned!
I'm getting a few of these babies. I'm wondering If I should go all out at 750 a week or 500. I have one cycle of test under my belt at ten weeks at 500. I know I can handle a bit and what to expect.

I want to run this for like either 16 weeks at 500 or 12 at 750. Why this makes any difference to me I have no idea. Sometimes I have to make things complicated. It's just part of my awesome method of being entirely awesome.

I'm around 6 ft 1 195 around 11%bf as of today. Ive been cutting and getting stronger (somehow) by using a 5x5 variation and a lean diet to get ready to bulk. Ive been training for around 12 years and very seriously the last 3. I did a 4 year span after a bus accident of long distance running. Got bored with it and found I was missing strength training and power.

My diet will be roughly 4500 cals/ 150-200 carbs and minimum 375 grams of protein.

I will have all the goodies (clomid) for post cycle therapy (pct) and adex/letro on hand. And enough Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for my nuts.

Just throwing this out there for some more last minute opinions from my bro's here at 'ology.

Thanks in advance for your time.To all those who have been on here with me throughout the years as well as those knowledgeable members who have provided us all with outstanding info over the years...Much Respect.

Your friend and True Gentleman,

Ted Natas

I would say stick with 500 if you have only done one cycle. Not because you can't handle more but because 500 will more than likely still provide excellent gains. I never increase the dose until I have to meaning not gaining off that amount and you should be able to steadily gain from that for at least another cycle or two and still be just as awesome.

No problem. Others may disagree so see what some others think. That is about the cycle, we know you are awesome!!!

Hey tednatas - I would stick with 500 and go with the longer cycle...

But then again - knowing myself - I would end up ordering more before the end of the cycle ... Then upping the dose "and" extending the cycle even longer. :)

I would also run proviron at 50mg a day - which would also help as an anti-estrogen.

I've been running proviron for several weeks now and really like it a lot at 50 and 75mg a day - it's also a bonus on the libido :D

Hey tednatas - I would stick with 500 and go with the longer cycle...

But then again - knowing myself - I would end up ordering more before the end of the cycle ... Then upping the dose "and" extending the cycle even longer. :)

I would also run proviron at 50mg a day - which would also help as an anti-estrogen.

I've been running proviron for several weeks now and really like it a lot at 50 and 75mg a day - it's also a bonus on the libido :D

Yeha brother. I'm thinking I may end up doing that. Worried the omna may already drive the sex drive out of control

Yeha brother. I'm thinking I may end up doing that. Worried the omna may already drive the sex drive out of control

Yeah LOL - the out of control sex drive can be a fun thing. :D

As long as ya not creep'n out the neighbors! :whipping:

Last edited:
omnas are the shiet, id go 750 if i were you coz thats what im doing now lol, either way whatever you choose it will be good, goodluck man

i like the idea of the lower dosage for longer.... because i'm all about things that are long.

I agree with the one post.

I am new to this board. Omna is great and always worked better than the Sus. I dont know why cant explain. But, from past experience. I would start with 500mg for the 1st-2 weeks and then bump it up to 750 for the remainder. What else are you going to be taking with it, besides the clomid,etc. Any deca or just stright test cycle?

Let me know what you think

I will be curious to know what you think between the 2. And what you think is better. Keep me posted.

I've never had deca... Just test. I will run deca next go around though. Unless you mean straight test vs the blend?

Back