Omnadren- Good?? Or Bad??

Texas Ranger

Ok fellas, what's your personal opinion of Omnadren? Now, I'm asking guys that have actually used it. Do you consider it to be a high quality product on the same level as Testoviron???

I am stacking it with Prop and Deca. Works great for gains. It is only my 3rd cycle of anabolics so I can't compare to much, but I gained about 15 lbs in the first 6 weeks.

Its the same thing as sust,it works great,and cheaper then sust.Testoviron is enanthate omanderen is the same thing as Sustanon (sust) so 2 different types of test,if I had to choose I would use testovirons.

BigSoda said:
Its the same thing as sust,it works great,and cheaper then sust.Testoviron is enanthate omanderen is the same thing as Sustanon (sust) so 2 different types of test,if I had to choose I would use testovirons.

Yep.....

I too would go with Testos over Omnas, just because I prefer a test with a single ester. Omna's are quality gear and for the price it is definitely a good buy! Either one you go with I think you will get very good gains!

Omnas have always been good to me. The price is right and I like to load up on them at the start of a cycle. It is actually a blend of 4 esters, just like sustenon. The short esters are good for getting blood levels of test up quick, and the long esters kind of lay a good long lasting "foundation" of test that will release over a long period.

I was thinking of using them as the base of my next cycle. I plan on using 500mgs for 10 weeks and Dbol@25mgs ED for the first 4 weeks. The Omnas are supposed to be REALLY good!!!

I love omnas, and by the same as sus, do you guys mean as far as results, because omna and sus are not the same, although they have 4 esters, 2 are different and i believe they work in different ways, i love omna with dbol and run proviron with it all the way through the cycle, i cycle in 10 to 12 weeks...

E

Omna and Sustanon (sust) USED to be different, but for at least a year, omna has contained the exact same esters in the exact same amounts as sust.

well then, whom would know what lot numbers would be where the batch run changed...my guy says they are old omna, not the new, so anyone have an idea...no big deal since the cost is the same for me, but i prefer the omna myself...

E

if its the same as Sustanon (sust) i wouldn't use it, i stick to a single ester, i never understood why people use Sustanon (sust) just like i dont understand why people taper and why people finish with a long acting ester.

Back