Omnadren GTG??

Gorgorbey

Hi! i got this Omnadren from Greece.

The lot nbr is : 030208
exp : 02 2011

Note : font of vials is not very bushy...

but it have to be 3 years than i've used Omnadren... may be is the new form.

Let me know. thanx

Last edited:
I dont see anything wrong with them. I would use em. I gotta ask you this, is your source reliable?

I haven't seen these before. Did you buy them from a chemist in Athens?

No a chemist i got it hand to hand from BB User i known in this country.
I got all my stuff like that.

And some axio, i know they are legit coming directly from her wharehouse in athens.

THe ax*o stuff was not very7 good IMO. Those amps are GOOD!!!!! No pain and up 9 lbs in 3 weeks on 500 mgs week. On the ax*o stuff I took 600 mgs cyo for 8 weeks and gained 3 lbs. I also felt shut down. There was something in it , but felt like a low dose of deca. I was beginning to believe in the receptor saturation theory since I have been on hrt for 2 years. The first week on the omnas I did 750 and 500 for the last 2 weeks. I forgot how good real test is compared to some of the UG shit.

THe ax*o stuff was not very7 good IMO. Those amps are GOOD!!!!! No pain and up 9 lbs in 3 weeks on 500 mgs week. On the ax*o stuff I took 600 mgs cyo for 8 weeks and gained 3 lbs. I also felt shut down. There was something in it , but felt like a low dose of deca. I was beginning to believe in the receptor saturation theory since I have been on hrt for 2 years. The first week on the omnas I did 750 and 500 for the last 2 weeks. I forgot how good real test is compared to some of the UG shit.

Buffalo, what "ax*o" mean"??

are you talking about my omnadren?? You wanted to mean than they are better than some UG stuffs?

thanx

Ax*o was meant to be the lab you mentioned. I thought we aren't supposed to use the full name . The omnas are definitely good.

you are talking about AXIO?? AXIO is wellknown brand my friend, not a source.

of corse you can mention the name of UG.

imagine people talking with acronims for UG make every thread in this forum with nosense.

so thank you.

I have the same exact thing in my stash pile. Also I have used them in the past with very good results...

hi,i am from germany i have the same ones with same lot number omnadren is very good if its reals i dont know if they are real or not but i hope so...thank u all 4 the answers i hope you are right and they re real

im taking the very same ones,but its painful days after injecting,will heating the amp with hotwater do anything..any ????

Its easy to do a batch check vie e-mail. I did this for jelfa test e. Look on line for jelfa and e-mail the company with batch and expiry date. They got back to me in 1 day. I didn't ask for a batch check, but I did ask when the production date was. Which in essence is a batch check.

Back