Omni's are they legit???

The pictures are kind of unclear, but I don't think I've seen fake Omnas before. They are relatively cheap and I doubt much profit is too be made from fakes.

I have some with a half moon symbol on them like this "(" where the x,y,z is supposed to be. Are these legit????

Swoleburn said:
I have some with a half moon symbol on them like this "(" where the x,y,z is supposed to be. Are these legit????

I am from Czech Republic- Poland is nearly from my birthplace and I am sure that Omnas with halfmoon are 100% right!

RodzynKfd.pl said:
Actually Jelfa has been recenlty releasing omnas without these x,y,z.

Yes, from what I've seen the newer Omnas dont have any symbols on them.

I got some and did some research because I was I never seen any omnas without a symbol. But from what I've been told by others that have gotten them and used them. They are real.

Micro

Swoleburn said:

I had the sameones along time ago and they worked for me.

Micro

miczelx said:
now you sholud realy be carfull,
very much of oma are fakes, even from jelfa are underdose;/

Oh yes, i HATE jelfa products now. I got some from a Polish pharmacy last summer, and they absolutely SUCKED.

Yes the older omnadren's should have a letter of the end of the alphabet like v,w,x or y and nothing else the new ones have no symbols also the real boxes have the bar code ending in the numbers 9312,the fake end in 931P,hope this helps.

I just got new jelfa Prolongs and the Omnas..they are 5cm and have the ring around the top..but no symbols or letters by ther Jelfa. They are legit...

Back