On TRT. Thinking of this for cutting cycle?

Very true, also some powerlifters stupidly like to try and cycle their Test and Deca with no AI - bloating isn't an issue for them and some actually prefer the fact that their joints get more protection with high estrogen levels. What they don't like though is the 'deca-dick' sides that these issues bring.

yep, a lot of old school AAS ideas come from the power lifting background,, but heck, totally different then body building, power lifters can use elevated estrogen, bloat and water retention, higher blood pressure cause it all aids in bigger lifts.

Also where we get a lot of the ideas like 'Dbol' or 'Deca' are only for bulking or strength cycles. Because Dbol aromatizes like a mother F'er and spikes estrogen and water retention and up goes the scale, as well as the strength (great for a power lifter or an 'old school' bulk and get swole).. but a body builder knows that if he controls that estrogen with AI protocols and proper diet, he can use Dbol and deca for whatever he needs

no issue at all running higher npp then test.. it is an old school idea that test needed to be ran much higher then deca (or NPP) to keep 'deca dick' at bay,, but now that we have proper AI and prolactin protocols it is no longer an issue what so ever.. guys are running 600+mg of nandrolone with just a trt dose of test and doing just fine (I've ran high deca low test.. I believe megaton has done the same, and plenty others).. just keep e2 and prolactin in check.

* deca dick idea mainly comes from those guys that ran deca only or deca/d-bol cycles for bulking,, yet did not know that testosterone has to be the base of any and every cycle
Perfectly said !

Yeh 50mg eod at the moment, I'll increase to 100mg I think?
Keep test dosage the same, would there be any erictile issues with test being lower? I have caber on hand an run aromasin as an AI

Basically your using npp for your joint pains correct ? How do they feel at 50mg eod ? If your still having problems I'd def bump it up to 100eod. It's not going to help you cut at all but it won't hurt. Your diet and cardio will predict that. But yes adding var will help as well. If you are going to add var make sure you have a good source cause most of its fake or another compound altogether.

Basically your using npp for your joint pains correct ? How do they feel at 50mg eod ? If your still having problems I'd def bump it up to 100eod. It's not going to help you cut at all but it won't hurt. Your diet and cardio will predict that. But yes adding var will help as well. If you are going to add var make sure you have a good source cause most of its fake or another compound altogether.

Improved ever so slightly but not much, okay I'll increase.
Do you think it's fine to leave test the same?

var is usually faked as D-bol.. if your trying to cut and your running test, npp, and you throw D-bol into the mix,, your gonna bloat up and wonder what the F happened to you .

I'd forget the Var. Get the NPP dose dialed in, keep your test dose moderate, and between the two you'll stay plenty anabolic and be able to maintain muscle mass and gains as you go into a calorie deficit for cutting.

var is usually faked as D-bol.. if your trying to cut and your running test, npp, and you throw D-bol into the mix,, your gonna bloat up and wonder what the F happened to you .

I'd forget the Var. Get the NPP dose dialed in, keep your test dose moderate, and between the two you'll stay plenty anabolic and be able to maintain muscle mass and gains as you go into a calorie deficit for cutting.

Yes. I see no reason to raise it for a cut my friend.

Thanks guys, so increasing npp above test 170/250 won't matter in the bed department aslong as estrogen is controlled?
Everyone harps on about keeping test higher for what ever reason

Thanks guys, so increasing npp above test 170/250 won't matter in the bed department aslong as estrogen is controlled?
Everyone harps on about keeping test higher for what ever reason

Like Roush said that's an old school way of thinking. We bodybuilders have evolved over the years. We balance are numbers now so everything works the way it's suppose to.

Back