Once or twice a week?

jambokris

I start my second cycle in a couple of weeks a made great gains from test and deca in my last cycle I plan to go test 500 e/w fir 10 weeks and deca 400 e/w for 12 weeks running 50 mg dbol eod for the first 4 weeks , is it best taking the juice all in one day or splitting over 2 injections? I am currently taking clomid for my current post cycle therapy (pct) is there any suggestions on the best way to run my next post cycle therapy (pct) for my upcoming cycle? Thanks

for a first cycle you should just stick with test .. the simple fact is if something goes wrong gyno or any other sides u aint going to know wich gear it came from . im yet to start my first cycle but ive been doing alot of research on the subject bfore i jump in and try it .. alot of the other guys on here will say the same thing . i suppose if u never got no sides or anything from your first cycle im guessing you should be pretty safe on your second but as your adding dbol u never know . as for post cycle therapy (pct) i will be using clomid 2 weeks after last injection of test

What's the mg per ml dose of your test / Deca? Guessing Oren like 200-300 per ml? If so, doing it all in one shot your looking at almost. 4ml total. That's a lot in one go. Splitting it twice a week has two major benefits, it helps even out the active test levels in your system, and reduces the amount of liquid your injecting at once. Granted the last point is more of a comfort issue, and really the first point is the key one here. Having said that, if you really wanted to, Deca and test cyp or ene are long esters and can be shot once a week if needed.

people call cyp's half-life a week, it is more like 4-5 days or so for most people, and because of the way the half-life works that means you are getting much more released to your system the first 2 days after the pin vs the next 2 days, and the 2 days after that. twice a week is much better for getting more stable blood levels. sure, 1 week is doable, but it's a bit too many peaks and valleys for my liking.

What's the mg per ml dose of your test / Deca? Guessing Oren like 200-300 per ml? If so, doing it all in one shot your looking at almost. 4ml total. That's a lot in one go. Splitting it twice a week has two major benefits, it helps even out the active test levels in your system, and reduces the amount of liquid your injecting at once. Granted the last point is more of a comfort issue, and really the first point is the key one here. Having said that, if you really wanted to, Deca and test cyp or ene are long esters and can be shot once a week if needed.
Both the deca and the test are 250 per ml so going by what u reccomend I will probably stack it in the same pin and take it twice a week, is there any benefits in upping the deca to 500 per week or is it best to keep it at 400?

I have always run the test out longer then the deca. Usually no need for d-bol unless you are trying to jump start things. Deca should put on plenty of size. break that up into 2 shots per week. I would run nolva post cycle. Read up on post cycle with test and possible side effects with deca.... plenty of info on here.

Last edited:
Back