Online Store Status

J

Juice Authority

Biggie & Tx,

When I buy my supplements I usually buy them in six month qualities for the bulk rate discount. I'm going to be stocking up again in the next few weeks. What's the status of your online store? I would have sent you an email about this but you never responded to my first couple of emails so here it is...

Juice

Status is that we are still in the research and planning phase. But we are moving ahead by the day. Getting it all started up is not an easy process, especially since Tx and I are very anal with respect to having all facets of the operation in perfect order(Now I await an "anal" wisecrack from Fantom or Almighty).

Regarding getting back to everyone who sent replies to our email, we received in excess of 300 emails with feedback and ideas so please forgive us since we have not had the opportunity to reply to any of them, its a time issue. I guess your best bet is to post your question or whatever it was here in this thread.

BiggieSwolls said:
Status is that we are still in the research and planning phase. But we are moving ahead by the day. Getting it all started up is not an easy process, especially since Tx and I are very anal with respect to having all facets of the operation in perfect order(Now I await an "anal" wisecrack from Fantom or Almighty).

Regarding getting back to everyone who sent replies to our email, we received in excess of 300 emails with feedback and ideas so please forgive us since we have not had the opportunity to reply to any of them, its a time issue. I guess your best bet is to post your question or whatever it was here in this thread.

That's cool. Just checking cause i haven't heard anything as of late. Will you be adding Yohimburn, NYC's and ALA to the online list?

Juice Authority said:
That's cool. Just checking cause i haven't heard anything as of late. Will you be adding Yohimburn, NYC's and ALA to the online list?

I'm quite sure they will have all the essential necessities!;)

Juice Authority said:

Well, as far as those 3 products go, we may in fact be entering into a new sponsorship contract with a company that sells all of these products and is very well known to the online community. So as far as those 3 products go, they would be available to you through the possible sponsorship agreement. But nothing is in stone with that issue. If of course that deal does not go through, we would definitely be looking to have at least ALA available to consumers through our online store.

As far as products that are for sure going to be available, there is obviously Protein powder at the top of the list. We are in the process of binding some contracts with popular Protein Powder manufacturers. An ECA stack of some kind is something we would like to make available. Different kinds of Protein Bars by the box. Glutamine. Creatine. Dextrose. Weight Gainers. Depending on the companies we contract with will determine a lot of the other "exotic" products that can be available but we do want to stick with the basics.

As far as ordering/shipping goes, our plan is to have distribution centers in both Canada and the US. The likely scenario is that US customers will have their part of the store to choose products from that are available to them through the US shipping center and Canadian customers will have their part of the store to choose products from that are available to them through the Canadian shipping center. As far as the Canadian side of the store goes, I am looking at also having a nice line of SportLab products available but we will see, there is still a decent sized road ahead of us.

BiggieSwolls said:
Well, as far as those 3 products go, we may in fact be entering into a new sponsorship contract with a company that sells all of these products and is very well known to the online community. So as far as those 3 products go, they would be available to you through the possible sponsorship agreement. But nothing is in stone with that issue. If of course that deal does not go through, we would definitely be looking to have at least ALA available to consumers through our online store.

As far as products that are for sure going to be available, there is obviously Protein powder at the top of the list. We are in the process of binding some contracts with popular Protein Powder manufacturers. An ECA stack of some kind is something we would like to make available. Different kinds of Protein Bars by the box. Glutamine. Creatine. Dextrose. Weight Gainers. Depending on the companies we contract with will determine a lot of the other "exotic" products that can be available but we do want to stick with the basics.

As far as ordering/shipping goes, our plan is to have distribution centers in both Canada and the US. The likely scenario is that US customers will have their part of the store to choose products from that are available to them through the US shipping center and Canadian customers will have their part of the store to choose products from that are available to them through the Canadian shipping center. As far as the Canadian side of the store goes, I am looking at also having a nice line of SportLab products available but we will see, there is still a decent sized road ahead of us.

THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!!! Looking forward to the grand opening!!!!:D

It looks like you guys have put a lot of thought into this. The only other product I'd like to throw into the mix is P-Seven. I've been reading some threads over at Elite and this stuff sounds pretty appealing for relaxation.

P Seven is the newest addition to the lineup of great products by MP Technologies. Gently scented with peppermint this lotion, when applied to the inside of your arms, gives you a cool, relaxing, feeling. So if you find yourself getting frustrated and angry with your day to day routine, get back on track with P Seven. P Seven, the mood enhancer for a feeling of confidence and calm.

What is P-SEVEN?

P-SEVEN is a topical mood enhancer. It also has immune and a metabolic acceleration effects.

How does P-SEVEN work?

It is rubbed into the skin. The advanced solution puts the 7-oxo-DHEA and Pregnenolone into the very skin itself.

Juice Authority said:
It looks like you guys have put a lot of thought into this. The only other product I'd like to throw into the mix is P-Seven. I've been reading some threads over at Elite and this stuff sounds pretty appealing for relaxation.

P Seven is the newest addition to the lineup of great products by MP Technologies. Gently scented with peppermint this lotion, when applied to the inside of your arms, gives you a cool, relaxing, feeling. So if you find yourself getting frustrated and angry with your day to day routine, get back on track with P Seven. P Seven, the mood enhancer for a feeling of confidence and calm.

What is P-SEVEN?

P-SEVEN is a topical mood enhancer. It also has immune and a metabolic acceleration effects.

How does P-SEVEN work?

It is rubbed into the skin. The advanced solution puts the 7-oxo-DHEA and Pregnenolone into the very skin itself.

I can tell you that if the sponsorship deal that I mentioned in an earlier post goes through, then P-Seven will also be one of the supps you could purchase through a banner here at our site.

Back