Online vet companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

granby140

DO they require proof of cattle ownership or prescription for obtaining fina pellets?

Last edited by a moderator:
quit posting this shit on all the boards. Everyone done told you at FG they were fine and to quit posting the addy everywhere. thats what get them to be strict in the first place. youve posted this on 3 boards, and how ever many others i dont go to.

knock it off. the first few answers on FG were fine.

i posted on this board at the same time. And it mixed answers that make me post it. No matter where you post there are people saying diff things. So what the hell do you expect?

i was gonna say something but didnt, but i dont even think that the name of the company, i.e., "????????" should even be posted, period.

Last edited by a moderator:
granby140 said:
i posted on this board at the same time. And it mixed answers that make me post it. No matter where you post there are people saying diff things. So what the hell do you expect?

Id expect you to realise that human use of Fina is illegal and should be considered just as illegal as talking about a source to buy testosterone!

Why you think half of them are shutting down? Cause the damn boards mostly! The fda, dea, fbi, epa, whoever the hell caught site and is pressuring the company!

Dont mean to be a dick, but seriously come on man. PM a mod next time.

Thanks! They used to be cool though, but now some say they arent. It will help if you live in a urban setting.

If you cant get em, dress up like a farmer, and get cow shit all over you. Goto a feed store and buy them. They will sell em fast just to get your hick ass out of there! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back